SUPERNATURAL BATTLE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SUPERNATURAL BATTLE

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:17 am

I had a dream we were in this house. There were two other people there helping me who I dont recognize. One was male, one was female. These two were the ones who were actually involved with the spiritual warfare with this other individual. I was an innocent bystander, witnessing this event. I could tell, these two good people were battling with this other individual. They weren't wrestling physically, and I cant even explain how I knew it was a spiritual battle...perhaps I could feel it. At one point, I think the two individuals were praying, specifically against the mind control of the bad guy. I could see through this individuals head during this part, seeing his skull. At this point he and the two good guys all fell asleep...perhaps out of exhaustion. The bad guy was sleeping right by, hovering over an infant girl. I very quietly snuck over there and grabbed the baby, slowly and gently. Perhaps a little too slow, or too careful. There were a lot of delays and pauses by me, as I was trying to be careful not to wake the sleeping enemy. I would take a step or two, then pause for what seemed to be a long while in the dream. Then I would move another step or two, and really pause again. As I look back, I was so careful not to wake the guy I wasted a lot of my get-away time. I was able to grab the baby without waking him. I didn't waste any time though once I had the baby in my arms. I remember thinking the baby was extremely calm and content in my arms. There were two doors. I chose to go out the sliding glass doors, opposed to the traditional door on hinges. I chose this way bc the glass doors were quieter. After I was able to open the glass door, then the bad guy awoke. I escaped out the door, but I knew he would be sure to follow. I chose to close the sliding door, to allow myself more time to get away. I had a good head start, but I was heading around the front of the house to look for a vehicle, to escape with the baby. I was moving as fast as I could with keeping the baby safe in my arms once I was outside. I dont remember feeling scared, or anything like that. Maybe only a sense of urgency to rescue the baby. The bad guy wanted the baby...not me.

I woke up!!! I really wanted to go back to sleep to finish this dream, making sure I forever got away safely with the baby. Any thoughts?? I think I know what this is about perhaps, but would love a confirmation!!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SUPERNATURAL BATTLE

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:21 am

Hi, Daisy -

Where, in your waking life, do you see yourself moving as slowly as you were in the dream? And where are you involved in rescuing someone? Do you recognize in real life where you think that you're being overly cautious in the steps you take in dealing with this situation? If anything stands out, maybe you can take encouragement from your dream to step things up a bit since you were aware that you were wasting your getaway time - which would allow you to distance yourself and this child from your adversary.

The first part with the spiritual warfare: You witnessed the struggle, and then you saw where the participants went to sleep. I would think that this is something that's already passed. Meaning, you may recognize that the period of struggle has died down or is behind you - it's not really a focus anymore because it's simply not active. That may help confirm what the baby represents since you shouldn't sense a spiritual struggle any longer. Now is the time of opportunity to get away from the conflict.

Without knowing what or who the baby represents, it's hard to say a whole lot on the rest of the dream, but you can probably recognize where it fits. The portion with the two doors must be a choice you have to make related to HOW you get away, with you choosing the less disruptive one. It's also worth noting that you chose to close the door behind you - this is like leaving no loose ends, to me.

Again, these are just some thoughts. I could be off.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:25 am

First of all, you are not off....not one little bit!!!

So my initial response to this dream, I was for sure that this was regarding to the adoption of my daughter. With pondering your excellent questions, Im more than certain that this is the case. With your questions of where was I being too cautious with this rescue....well I have been very unsettled about relocating...going back an forth on whether or not to leave state. It does seem that quite a bit of drama/warfare has come out of this decision to adopt with a kinship adoption (within the family). It has caused more drama between me and my mom than I ever expected. With that being said, the main reason for us to consider moving out of state is to get away from this drama. At this time, the drama has died down due to the holidays being over, AND my brother being incarserated. During these times, I reconsider moving out of state and wonder if its the best thing for us or not. I dont want to have to take the kids away from ALL the family they know (even though its very disfunctional with the extended family). Once my brother is no longer incarserated, its going to place a huge amount of stress and pressure back on us. So typing all this out makes me realize, that even though things have died down in the natural with my family...these stressors and the pressure my mom puts on me is going to continue to cycle around and around when these seasons roar! Once the holidays come around again, she will start in with her wanting to control everything. Im not comfortable going to her home during the holidays, bc she has an open door policy for my brother who is a drug addict. In the past he has left contaminated drug needles around her home. Its not a safe place for me kids to be...and she cant see my point of view (nor respect it). My struggle has been going back and forth between what is best for us as a family (my husband, I and our two kids) and whether Im being extreme by relocating out of state. We left our church of 10 years, bc my mom wanted him to be able to come to our church home (as if its the only church in the world). She cant understand, how its not healthy for us to have him in our lives. I cant tell you the anxiety my mom has caused me with all this. The person who should support and encourage me the most, has been the least help in our situation. I have a great Aunt who adopted my cousin within the family. She said the best thing that she could have done, was move her daughter out of state. She can relate to our drama, because she adopted her great niece (her brothers daughter had a baby, and couldnt take care of it). At this point, my husbands work has not told us of our relocation for his promotion yet. So that part I cant speed up on... BUT I have been very hesitant in my heart, to actually take this step of actually leaving all we have ever known. But what I can do is simply trust that if his promotion takes us out of state, that this would be ordainded of by God, and to rest in this. We have told his regional that we are open to stay here in our current state, or to relocate wherever they are needing to send us. Im going to rest in Gods will for us and trust Him to send us where we need to go. Thank you so much for your confirmation. I honestly didnt imagine that this could have been about our move. Im putting my seat belt on though, bc Im expecting more than likely we will be going out of state after all! If they give us a choice, then I will be opting to go out of state with the confirmation of the meaning of this dream. The comment that you put that really helped me to piece this dream together for me what when you said 'Now is the time of opportunity to get away from the CONFLICT'. Mark, you are a huge blessing!!! Thank you so much!!! I wouldnt be surprised if we hear word now on relocation now, bc this interpretation gives me SO MUCH peace!!! I cant even explain it!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:54 am

lol! P.S. Sorry for the short novel...lol.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Daisy wrote: lol! P.S. Sorry for the short novel...lol.

I'm so glad to hear all that you had to say in response to my post, Daisy. Definitely keep us updated as everything moves forward with the relocation/job promotion, whether it ends up being in or out of state.

Many blessings to you.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:48 am

Thanks Mark! I will keep you guys updated. Hopefully we will know something soon! Blessings to you as well!!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:18 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top