arfta the rapture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

arfta the rapture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:54 pm

i drmd i was on the planet after the rapture, musta been sum time after ,,the werld was dark always, wereva ppl wer ther was violence, a real sense of lawlessness ,,no moral code left, ppl did wat they pleased, ther seemed 2 be little food ,,and ppl wud attack pets like dogs and kill them 4 food,, i had a car from my past ,it needed motor werk done on it, i took 2 mechanik, at 8am, it was dark,,foreboading ,,i was afraid,, i told mecanik wat needed fixing, ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: arfta the rapture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by SisterinChrist on Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:52 am

Hi dreams.. wow interesting drm... have u been praying or asking God about the rapture? Maybe this is a call to intercession for those that might be left behind? There is still time to pray....
8 is a time for new begnings i think,
could the car that needed some fixing be ur life ? or something in ur life? Looks like u knew what needed to be fixed... u told the mechanic what to do..

Just my thoughts...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: arfta the rapture,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:30 am

,,,um no havnt been thinkg bout the rap,, it was scary ,,i sure kud use sum nu beginings

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top