The numbers 20, 11, 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The numbers 20, 11, 1

Post by Destine on Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:42 pm

I'm in my old church with my friend, During the fellowship part of the service, My former pastor and his wife come up and say Hi. So, my former pastor's wife asks how I'm doing, she also asks about my mom and wants to take her out to lunch.After were finished talking, I see a pretty blue jay fly on the pulpit. The dream fast-forwards to my mom and sister picking us up. My sister became confused, and told my friend's mom we were going to drop her off now. So, after we drop her off, I go into a grocery store and see teens selling something for Military veterans. The girl working the table is very friendly, she seems familiar, but I don't know her.
I buy the cupcakes, I give a $20 (cupcakes cost $11) the Girl hands me my change, and I'm about to walk away when this Guy appears and his eyes look gold, it's very calming too. He says to the Girl, "No give her $10, she needs ten" the way he says it reminds me of how a preacher would speak. I thank him, and go about my business. When I turn down another aisle, this blue jay hands me with his beak $1.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The numbers 20, 11, 1

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:43 pm

Hey this sounds like God providing for your needs - he knew that you needed $10 and he's the one who spoke up for you. I don't know about the blue jay -- but it made me think of that story in the bible where jesus told someone to go look in the mouth of the fish, and inside was a coin. maybe he'll provide in ways that we can't understand!

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top