My son had extra teeth

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My son had extra teeth

Post by Angelwings on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:15 am

I was in church with my son and a few others, I didn't really see who else was with me but I believe one of them was my mother and we were sitting towards the back of the sanctuary.

We began to hear people sing Christmas carols. we looked towards the front of the church and we saw a group of people dressed as bible characters getting ready to do a skit. My mother and I looked at each other in confusion thinking "why are they singing christmas songs now....its way past Christmas?" (IRL my son was in the nativity scene during christmas and they sang christmas carols)

There was another group of young men lined up in the back of the church getting ready to walk down the aisle towards the front. As they started walking down the aisle they were singing something like "Merry little christmas" (not sure it was the classic song or not). One of the guys dropped something on the floor as they were walking, I looked down and it was a small stuffed santa claus toy, it was small enough to hold in the palm of my hand. The guy who dropped it quickly stepped on it so no one could see it. My son quickly realized that it was a JOKE, or like a prank, the guys were referring to what they were singing....merry "LITTLE" christmas. (Get it? little santa...little christmas. haha) As my son realized it, he just began to laugh so hard rofl I even made a comment to the person with me explaining to them what happen and how my son completely lost it laughing hysterically.
Next thing I know I see into my sons mouth as he is laughing. He had extra teeth that were beginning to grow in on an extra area of his gums. I can see just the tips of the teeth sticking out of the gums..... this gum area was under his tongue. So instead of that web thing under the tongue, there were gums with about 4 adult teeth growing in. I was so upset by this (irl he has stubborn baby teeth that we've had to get extracted because his adult teeth were coming in and his baby teeth had not budged so the adult teeth grew in behind his baby teeth. It was something that really did upset me because kids at school had made fun of my son)
But I was WEAPING crying and grabbed my son and held him close and began to pray and ask the Lord to please fix his teeth, I prayed that those teeth would align correctly the way they were suppose to because we didn't have insurance to take him to the dentist to fix it. (the praying part really happened irl about 4 months ago when the issue of his teeth came up)
My son was confused by my reaction, he wanted to know why I was so upset. My sobbing made him start to cry and he was saying "whats wrong mama, why are you so upset about my teeth. whats wrong with them?"
I then looked over my shoulder to find my husband. he was standing at the back of the church getting a drink at the concession stand (??Concession stand in the back of the church? LOL)
But the person I was looking to as my husband was really my mother. (my husband a woman, my mother?) I guess I was going to tell him about my sons teeth and how we needed to get insurance. ?? (IRL we don't have insurance)scratching chin

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My son had extra teeth

Post by unaday* on Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Just my thoughts... Could it be that you are reliving the overwhelming feeling you experienced irl about your son teeth?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:12 am

unaday* wrote:Just my thoughts... Could it be that you are reliving the overwhelming feeling you experienced irl about your son teeth?

Do you mean that I am reliving it by dreaming about it? I guess it is a possibility. I don't think I have ever dreamed about a past experience before, that I can recall, so I never even thought that it was just that.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:20 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top