Me, my daughters and my mother

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Me, my daughters and my mother

Post by DCS on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:54 pm

I've been having dreams for several nights now. 2 stand out to me. (Everyone I mention in my dreams here are still living).
The first one: My youngest of 4 daughters and I were going to have lunch at a restaurant together and for some reason I said "My mom is going to meet us". I still keep seeing the dream over and over.

The other dream a couple of nights later: My husband, our oldest daughter and her 15 month old baby boy and our third daughter were together at some type of social gathering. My husband, myself and our 3rd daughter found our oldest daughter and her baby standing (to our surprise) beside my mother sitting in a chair holding the baby on her lap. Our grandson is very strongly attached to my husband (Papa). We walked very gently over to them as to not arouse him since my mother was holding him, we wanted her to be able to keep holding him as long as he would sit with her. She didn't have any expression on her face which was strange to us, but it was more of a shock that she was even holding him at all. She is a small woman, but in the dream she was a short stout woman with big hips. Her shoulders were the same as in normal life. She wore a black and white small gingham poodle skirt with a larger black and white gingham belt and a white button, collared short sleeve shirt. She was sitting in a wood chair with a tall spindle back. The location was in a sort of very large shed with a dirt floor.

DCS

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Me, my daughters and my mother

Post by Daisy on Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:09 pm

Hi Dcs, Im so sorry its been so long without a response. I just moved your post from the wrong section of this forum. I placed it in the dreams and visions TO BE INTERPRETED section. You will hopefully get a response with your dream in the right section. Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:52 pm

DCS,

Do you remember what your feelings about your mother were in the dream

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:56 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top