Ex's Deformed Baby

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ex's Deformed Baby

Post by lola21st on Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:07 am

I had a bizarre dream last night and would like an interpretation if the Lord provides one to anybody...sorry, it's a bit long...

I was working with a team of people that included my ex. We were playing a reality tv type of game (a la "Survivor", "Fear Factor", "Biggest Loser", etc.) as part of a school event. The people in the competition were a mix of parents from my kids' school and people that I work with now and people that I used to work with. My ex brought his wife which I thought was odd because we have an agreement that she won't attend the kids' school related events (at least for now) and, because there wasn't a place for her there, she stood on the sidelines while we all were in the activities.While I was annoyed, I wasn't angry.

We were working on one activity and were waiting because we'd gone as far as we could go based on the information and materials we had. Team members started doing their own thing - mulling around, leaving the area and coming back, and now forming coalitions among themselves. I was turned off because my ex was allowing himself to be influenced by another team member who was giving him bad information. I told him that it was bad information but he ignored me. I complained that we'd been at this (trying to solve this particular game challenge) all day and had gotten nowhere, that we were wasting time mulling around instead of trying to figure out the activity.

I then left to use the restroom and on the way, I heard music in the school gym. When I went inside, it was Mark Wahlberg singing in a rock band (headbanger music) and there was a huge crowd of people listening to him. I remember thinking, "I didn't know he sang heavy metal...". I continued on my walk and found the restroom. There was a woman there who I knew and talked to her briefly then she left. A fat woman entered the restroom (I recognized her as a member of the church that I used to go to) and then a fat man entered (I recognized him as someone from my high school - I knew him in h.s. by face but was not friends with him). I got the feeling that they were looking for a place to be intimate. I came out of the section of the restroom that I was in (the restroom was very large, like the ones at stadiums and newer amusement parks) and asked him what he was doing in a women's restroom. I didn't give him a chance to answer and said "Actually, I don't care what you're here for but you're going to have to leave because I need to use the bathroom for its intended purpose!" He left and I used the bathroom.

In the next scene, I've left the school because everything had ended when I returned from the restroom and someone told me that my ex had taken his wife and our son back to his house. He left a message with this person that I should come to their house. When I arrived, the house wasn't laid out like his house IRL. I went up a few steps to the front door. I recall it was dark inside. There were some people in the living room - two ladies and 2-3 men - all in their late 50's/60's/70's. I could see my ex's wife in the kitchen which was on the other end of a shortand thought she was cooking. My son and a baby were laying down side by side on a chair that was next to the stove - I could only see the top of their heads from the living room. My ex explained that they'd had a baby recently (which didn't make sense as she hadn't looked pregnant).

I got excited and went to the kitchen. When I got there I was mortified - while the top of the head of the baby looked normal for an infant, the baby's head was actually shaped like a mushroom - normal top skull but its face and body was extremely small like that of a very, very premature baby. It's length was about six inches long. She picked up the baby and I asked her if it was a boy or girl. She said it was a boy. It was obvious that this baby was deformed and premature so I asked her what the baby's condition was and when was he born, was he a premmie? She looked at me and got very mad and told me to leave and never come back to their house. She stormed into the living room and shouted that all females must leave but the men can stay. (My ex said "Ok, that's enough!") Then she went into the bathroom with the baby. My ex followed her into the bathroom briefly then returned to the living room. The other people were murmuring to themselves. One of the women seemed to be a relative of hers because she had the same accent. He explained that they did have a baby recently but didn't say anything because it was deformed. He told me the name of the condition but I don't remember what it was. He said it was premature and said that they were told that the chances are slim that it will survive that they were praying for a miracle. They let it outside (the bedroom) a little bit everyday so that it could move around and get exposed. They were optimistic because so far the skin had grown to cover most of it's body (sic).

He asked me to come with him for a ride so that he could explain it more and I said okay. I went outside first and was putting on a raincoat because it was raining heavily outside. I realized that I was naked and I wondered how this happened because I was fully clothed a few minutes ago. As I was buttoning the coat I saw him come out with two of the guests (one man, one woman). He said that he was going to drive with them first because he needed to talk with them to figure out what to do with his wife as they were concerned that she was having a nervous breakdown. He asked me to wait there as he would be back so that we could talk. Then I woke up.

Thank you and God Bless!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ex's Deformed Baby

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:41 pm

Lurdys,

How old was the baby?

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:10 pm

It was premature but he never said specifically when it was born, just "recently"....I had the sense in the dream that it was a few months old despite its appearance....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:23 pm

Are you still online?

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:33 pm

yes, send me a pm...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:46 pm

i dont have messenger on this computer so lets try the chat box

Mia

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:52 pm

ok

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down