Snake coming out of Pastor's wife

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake coming out of Pastor's wife

Post by Destine on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:00 am

I'm walking into a local church that's very close to my home church, along with my family.
The service is nice, a lot of people are. Service ends, and we go over to our home church.
First thing that you see before you enter, is a huge picture of our Pastor. The congregation looks different, but it's the same amount of people we usually have for service. I remember our First lady began to start a conversation with my mom, When she opened her mouth I saw a small snake in it. The dream changes to me walking around my neighborhood, I see a friend and decide to stop to chat for a little bit. We have a nice light conversation, as I'm about to leave, He starts to cry and black bile comes out of his mouth.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake coming out of Pastor's wife

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:34 am

Hi, Destine -

The part of your dream with the pastor's wife speaking to your mother: She may not be literal, but she could represent someone who usually appears rather spiritual. Your mother may be literal, though, and the dream could be a call to pray. If your mother's listening to anything that seems good/pure, the enemy might be at work there. It could be a conversation or counsel, or even something like a TV program with similar people.

For the 2nd part with your friend: Is this someone you're in contact with right now? How are they doing? In the dream, you had a nice experience with them, but then things turned bad by the end. Is this person emotional? They may be upset inside, but the way that they express it may be something to be careful of - either the words that they use, or the topics that they discuss. Did you have any feelings about the last part with this friend?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:08 pm

I have no idea about the friend, I don't talk to him but I occasionally talk to his Mom. I know he can be sensitive, but that might have changed. I saw him about three weeks ago and he seemed happy

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:53 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top