What is causing my son's nightmares?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What is causing my son's nightmares?

Post by exo152 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:05 pm

My son was in a really bad car accident in October. He hadn't had his driver's license very long and he was three hours away from home. He was visiting relatives and was driving a young cousin to the store. His little cousin squealed and my son turned to check on him and ran off the road, rolling the vehicle. They both escaped with minor injuries. But my son is very sensitive and it was a very traumatic experience for him. He has since begun to have nightmares about the crash, everything happening again, in slow motion. My husband prayed with him and the nightmares stopped for several weeks, until last night when he had another one. I just need to know, is this just his subconcious's way of dealing with the trauma or is it something we need to deal with in the Spirit? Thanks!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What is causing my son's nightmares?

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:58 pm

it can be both,, ive herd of demons latching on2 ppl thru traumatik events ,,and also the subconcious trying 2 purge itself of the pain of the event, ,,i think that ur prays made a differance so i wud continuee dwn that path, specifikaly spirits of trauma/fear/torment/guilt/shame/condemnation/pain/,,u take authority according 2 luke 10;19,,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:10 pm

Thanks!! I did pray with him and they stopped. I do think there is a spirit there so we will continue to pray!!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:31 pm

yep ther evasive things an if one is left behind it does the job of all the rest, what ,,2 keep ppl in bondage, bandaid ,,u may need 2 fast a lill, :shocking: :hairraising: ,,always pray the holy spirit 2 fill ur son idea ,,mi nu sayin is glory in,, garbage out, hee hee :hooray:

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top