Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
acer1057

what does it feel like to be baptized by the holy spirit

i want to know what it feels like to be baptized by the holy spirit because i know its something special

Acer1057, I did not get any feelings when I got baptized by the Holy Spirit. It was more than 10 years ago. This was when I just started hearing about "speaking in tongues" and I had no clue what it meant. So I called a well known Ministries and asked them what it was. They told me and said I can pray and ask God to baprize me by the Holy Spirit with the evidence of speaking in tongues. I said "OK". Sat on my bed, read a prayer from their brochure and started speaking in tongues. I mean my mouth and lips and throat started to move as if I was speaking something in a language I could not understand but there was no voice. So I called them again and asked them why there is no voice (I really was clueless....). They said I had to add my voice like I do when I speak in my own language. I did and I am speaking in tongues ever since :-) (although the tongues have changed several times since then).
All I did was believe just like a child that I would be given what I ask and that I was well within my rights to ask for it and it was give to me :-). No special feelings at all, just FAITH!

Go for it, acer1057, it's YOURS by right! Ask and receive. God is GOOOOD!

i didnt feel anything... took me a while to get the gift of tongues...
but wasnt anything big like lightening or anything.. just normal.

- would have been nice if i felt something wild lol but nope.