[size=18]Rocket / fire / Big cloud - Please interpret this dream for me please[/size]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[size=18]Rocket / fire / Big cloud - Please interpret this dream for me please[/size]

Post by Niccio on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:17 pm

Hi would you please interpret this dream for me. I was in a place where they launched a space rocket.
I run through the door of a building to escape the fire that was blast out from the bottom of the space rocket. Just in time, but it just burn my back a little bit. (not really burn, more like heat up) When the rocket was in the air, I looked around me and I see the heads of people lying around outside the building, but I saw the whole body of one child there. Her corpse was perfect without any burns or blood. As I look up into the sky I saw this massive burning/ yellow/ orange cloud in the sky.
Still the same night or dream. I dreamed that I was in an apartment in the high tower building. There were only two rooms. The people in the other room went missing (kidnapped) I tried to hide, and locked the door.
Please I will really appreciate it. Thanks Blessings.

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [size=18]Rocket / fire / Big cloud - Please interpret this dream for me please[/size]

Post by musicladyalways on Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:48 pm

Just a thought: Is there a calling God has on your life and you are afraid to step into it thinking you will fail Him or the person(s) involved?

musicladyalways

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [size=18]Rocket / fire / Big cloud - Please interpret this dream for me please[/size]

Post by Niccio on Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:16 am

Hi Yes indeed there is a calling on my life. I am much involved in street outreaching. I have a passion for the broken people out there. I am 2 subjects away from my qualification as a pastor. Already qualified as a trauma counsellor. God tend to speak to me through my dreams. So please help me with this one. Why did I see the corpse of a little girl.

Niccio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicladyalways on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:59 am

Just a thought: Is there anything concerning your ministry that has died out? Less of a desire to work..but you do it anyway.. or Is there an area in ministry that you can see that can be given life? or Are you involved in a ministry you feel is "dead" and you think you could do something about it or wish you could do something about it?

musicladyalways

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:49 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top