Stripped-Down Cavalier Leads To Shootout

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stripped-Down Cavalier Leads To Shootout

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:17 am

In my teens, I was given the opportunity (which I chose against) to receive my ex-stepmother's car, a red Chevy Cavalier Z24. I chose a different vehicle, instead.

In this dream, I was being presented with this car. I knew that it was the same car - not similar, this WAS my stepmother's car. I didn't see the person who was pointing stuff out to me, but they were telling me the things that weren't working quite right with it. On the outside, a lot of the embellishments were gone, like decals and some sporty molding. I looked inside, and the seats were like they were brand new, though, and black leather (they weren't in real life). I got in, and then I looked at the instrument cluster. The person pointed out that there was a lot that wasn't working in this: The odometer was broke or just plain missing, so I'd have to judge my mileage (for oil changes) based upon how much time had gone by, not by actual miles travelled. Many other gauges were missing as well - the panel was pretty much empty. There was also the speedometer, which was present, but did not accurately tell you how fast you were going. You just had to get a feel for it.

With that, I took off driving it. Not a test drive - it felt like this was mine, now.

I was zipping along a real-life highway that leads to my work (although I wasn't necessarily going there), and I heard police sirens. I looked around, and I saw that an officer was up ahead of me. When I approached, I found a nasty situation going on, and I was forced to go off the road on the left side, down a path that had been formed. I sat and watched the scene from inside the car: There were multiple police officers, and a huge crowd of people nearly encircling the situation, with the crowd being directed by the officers. In the center of this scene was a gang of thugs, clearly the "bad guys." They were all armed, as were those in the crowd of people. One officer told the crowd to keep shooting, even if they were missing, because it still helped to control the gang.

Somehow, this was a standoff. There was a leader in the gang, and he seemed to be responsible for getting the gang, itself, into this situation. Well, after a brief pause, another gang member walked up to the leader and shot him down in front of the rest of the gang. The gang was divided over this, with some agreeing with this action and the others in disbelief over what had happened - and the two groups were now against each other.

From the "assassination" to the end of the dream, I was very fearful of what would happen.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Stripped-Down Cavalier Leads To Shootout

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:38 am

I keep thinking that this is mostly work-related. I would not be surprised to see one of my coworkers lose there job (or current position). The part where one gang member killed the other pretty much fits two of my employees who do the same work, but one is classified in a different position (with more pay) than the other. The underpaid one is causing trouble for the other.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top