Black-Smeared Carpeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Black-Smeared Carpeting

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:51 am

In this dream, I was in this building that was some type of Dollar Store. I was either the manager of this store, or someone else in authority of it. I was standing in this store, and it was pretty much empty. There were short aisles for merchandise, but I feel like the store was just fixtures. It also felt like I was leaving this place - my time there was up, or I had simply had enough. I just knew that it wasn't the place for me. Time-wise, I was there well before the store would open. There were two other people there as well. One of them was this cleaning lady, and the other was another manager. I had some conversation with the manager, but I was more focused on what the cleaning lady was doing. She had some type of vacuum or rug shampooer, and she was leaving this black smear on the carpeting everywhere she went with the thing. I traced her path back to where she had entered with the machine and saw that she had passed through some grease or something, so it was all caught up in the machine. She kept cleaning, and the other manager didn't seem to notice, but it was blatantly leaving a wide black streak all over the carpeting. I left the place, though, without sorting that out. I didn't feel like I had any reason to care about correcting it as I knew that this place was no longer an area of my life that I was going to care about.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Black-Smeared Carpeting

Post by pewilso512 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:18 pm

Is there an activity, job, or relationship in which you are involved that is no longer of interest to you (that season in your life is coming to an end)?

pewilso512

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jan 16, 2013 1:10 am

The one thing that stands out to me that I am no longer interested in would be my present job. Deep down, I desire to work closer to home. So, it could be that.

Relationship-wise, nothing stands out to me as one that I desire to end.
Same goes for any activities.

The more that I look at this dream in light of it possibly pertaining to my job, the more it fits. That's probably where it applies. Thanks for the question, as it got me thinking as to what part of my life this dream was about.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top