Aborting babies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aborting babies

Post by musicladyalways on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:36 pm

I had a dream I was pregnant with twins. I decided to get an abortion. I felt really sad afterwards. I then became pregnant again with one child.

Reality: I've always wanted twins! I do not have a set of twins. In the dream, I asked myself...Why did I do that.. I've always wanted twins!

musicladyalways

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Aborting babies

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:25 am

Hi, Musicladyalways -

Have you given up anything you desired and regretted after doing so? The 2nd pregnancy speaks of restoration in that area, although not exactly the same as what was given up.

Anything on the horizon that fits the 2nd pregnancy?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicladyalways on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:48 am

hmmm.. well I can say this. My marriage is to the point where there is no communication. I did begin to regret getting married as if it was a mistake. I also am not able to have any more children and I wanted to have more but when things became shaky I became afraid to have more. But, I knew that if it was mean't for me to have more (Twins) God would allow it to happen. So I basically gave up.. thinking my marriage would not work.. Maybe that is what this is about.. I have been keeping the Faith thus far but.. I used to have my up and down days... maybe restoration in my marriage?? scratching chin

musicladyalways

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:03 am

It could be about your marriage.

At the end of the dream, you asked yourself why you did that, recognizing that you've always wanted twins. With the 2nd pregnancy, did you compare it to the first at all in the dream? Did it make you feel better about the abortion (as if it replaced the twins), or did it leave you longing for what you had given up?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicladyalways on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:13 am

ok, In the 2nd pregnancy I thought. Oh Lord, you gave me twins the first time and I did not accept it.. now I only have one baby. It did not make me feel good I had aborted the twins at all. I did not feel like it replaced the twins. I felt sad about not keeping the twins. It did leave me longing for what I had given up.

musicladyalways

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:32 am

I see. Well, whether the dream is about your marriage or a different heart's desire, if you reach the point of "abortion" - a place where there's no returning after the decision's been made - the dream seems to show that there is no replacing it, and that a would-be replacement would likely leave you with that same longing for what you had.

Again, only you would know if it's truly about your marriage or something else. Since you're still married, you actually haven't gone through with an abortion, yet.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicladyalways on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:47 am

hmmm.. okay. I'm thinking it's telling me not to give up on my marriage like, I thought about doing.. Thanks for the help. Sounds right on.

musicladyalways

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by musicladyalways on Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:45 am

UPDATE: My husband filed for divorce and sent me divorce papers. He has been seeing someone else while we have been married. I regretted getting married. THANKS for that!!

musicladyalways

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Apr 09, 2013 6:06 am

Wow musiclady, so sorry you are having to go through this. May God embrace you and keep you during this time.

huggins

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top