Jesus in my dream throws blood on me from his hands

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jesus in my dream throws blood on me from his hands

Post by acer1057 on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:51 pm

I was at my cousins house and i seen someone stealing from this young lady and the items looks like jewlery and a jewl incrested cross and i went up to that person and took that stuff from the theif and gave it back to the lady after wards i person called me over to him and i looked up in the sky and i seen what looked like schools of fish swimming but they looked a like holograms or like ghostly like. well anyways there was a crowed of people there and this person said to the people go away and he told me they werent real. now i was walking with him and he was talking to me but i was to busy thinking who that person was and we walked behind a shead and he said i am a jew and i immediatly said ur jesus all of a sudden i was wearing a brown looking like wrobe like back in the days of jesus time or something that looked like a jedi wrobe from starwars well anyways jesus swung his arm at me and blood covered me from head to toe and i immediately fell down and i started to move uncrontrollably and i head a high pitch noise in my head then i woke up.

acer1057

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jesus in my dream throws blood on me from his hands

Post by ditte3 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:27 am

Hi,
Peace be with you.
PLease pray about it, if it is not what the Lord says please toss it.
My first thought was that we must be covered with the blood of Jesus (the lamb), so that we are protected. Like the blood of the lamb protected the Israelites who put the blood on the door stiles of their houses.
Yet it would be a help for interpretation to know: What was your main feeling during the dream? What lighting was there? Day? Night?
Thank you for your answer.
Blessings.
Edith

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by acer1057 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:52 am

i had a feeling of decipleship of jesus when he was throwing the blood on me and it was day time.

acer1057

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top