Two Killers / Riding A Bike To Work

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Two Killers / Riding A Bike To Work

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 14, 2013 8:25 am

Two separate dreams:

In the first dream, I was walking into Walmart from the parking lot - although it wasn't exactly literal outside. It was dark, and when I looked off to the side I saw an older truck. Right away, I knew that there were two guys inside that wanted to kill me. So, I went inside the store.

I wandered the aisles for a bit with the intention of leaving once those two were inside. In one of the aisles, though, I found one of my brothers (I work with him in real life). Seems that he was an employee there. I talked to him for a bit, but I don't remember what it was about. I don't know that there was any resolution to this dream.

--

In another dream, I was riding a bike to work. However, it seemed that I worked at Target (I work in a factory in real life). The dream started with me down by another nearby retailer on a side street. It was dark out - early morning. While I was riding, I was talking to my brother on my cell phone. I don't remember what we talked about, but he wanted me to hear a recording of my sister. He played the recording through the phone, and I listened - again, I don't know what the message was. Once the recorded message was over, I expected to speak to him, again. However, he didn't get back on. That felt odd to me in the dream.

I kept riding this bike up to the corner of a highway. The sun was rising, and people were beginning to stir. Traffic got busier. I waited for an opportunity to turn left and head over toward Target. When my chance came, I started to pedal, but it was very difficult. The bike was just tough to get going, and it fell over in the middle of the road. I saw a car coming toward me as I was laying on the ground. I knew that it had to stop, but I also knew that I was in a place that would force it to stop sooner than it would have to because of it's red light. The car did stop, and I got up and began to ride the bike again - a little embarrassed (but not much) about the bike.

Next, I've arrived over in Target's parking lot. I saw that the back tire of this bike had been ruined. I knew that my car was close by, so I reasoned that I'd just have to put the bike in the car and use the car from then on. This was fine, because I honestly didn't care too much for riding the bike.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Two Killers / Riding A Bike To Work

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:25 am

I'm still not certain on the first dream, but I think it's related to some drama at work...and not directly connected to me.

The 2nd dream, however, has manifested. The struggle with the bike was my struggle with whether or not to share something.

That "something" was symbolized by the conversation with my brother, who had a recorded message of my sister. A friend of mine had a dream about someone that she doesn't know, directly, but is someone that I do. The part with my brother sharing the recorded message was that friend sharing this dream. When I e-mailed my friend in real life, I was looking for permission to share the dream with the person affected. However, she didn't respond to that message, and the feeling of expectation of her response was the way I felt about my brother after I heard my sister's message in the dream (he didn't get back on the phone). I shared the dream, which ended up being the right thing to do.

The struggle with the bike was my struggle with understanding this dream. After I shared my friend's dream, I realized that this was over due to another real-life sign that morning...but it didn't fall into place until I was driving to work. The brother that I spoke to in the dream was also literal, because he showed up on my doorstep that morning. He told me an odd story, leaving me feeling a bit like I did after speaking to him in the dream. That interaction was a signpost, I feel.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top