Preacher using golden skull to prophesy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Preacher using golden skull to prophesy

Post by Angela on Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:04 am

In my dream two nights ago I dream that I was traveling with my husband and we begin to drive thru this large city that had sky scrapers. The streets were one way streets. I noticed as I was driving that there were two schools, probably colleges or high schools directly across from each other. I saw a few students and had the feeling that school would be getting out soon. But I could not figure out why there would be two schools directly in front of each other.

Part Two- I ended up at a revival or some type of service at a small church. And I saw a young prophet that I know (IRF) get up and run out of the church because his spirit knew something was wrong. But I stayed there (I am IRF very observant) as I begin to watch the preacher he pulled out a pure gold skull. And begin to ask the skull questions that people wanted answers to. And he would get his answers from the skull. I knew this was witchcraft and that he had the peoples minds amazed. I laughed in amazement and then it was as if God put wisdom in me to open the peoples eyes to this witchery. The preacher said go ahide anybody ask any question you want and the skull will answer truthfully. I then said truthfully and he said yes. So I asked the skull was this practice witchcraft. The preacher got very nervous and opposed my question. But because I had outsmarted him in front of the whole congregation he didn't have a choice. So the skull answered yes, stating that the practice was witch craft through communication with the dead (necromancy). The people sat in awe their eyes was opened and I was satisfied. When I woke up the first question popped in my head was why did the prophet run and not warn the people since he call his self a great prophet?

Second thing is that God's people are being bewitched and God has placed a mantle on me to expose these practices which I am known to do.

But I am open to your thoughts.

Angela

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Preacher using golden skull to prophesy

Post by dreamster on Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:35 pm

the young prophet not mature yet..maybe felt threatened,,out of his anointing/authority,maybe not a confrotational person,,u will hav to tread carefull angella these r strange days indeed..but a great reply u gave :clap: thumbs even elija ran frm jeezebell afta a great victory.. bandaid bandaid D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:34 pm

Hi Angela, It sure sounds like a counterfit annointing to me. I believe also God's people are being bewitched. The lack of decernment in the church is astounding!

If the Lord is calling you to expose these things put on the full armor!

May the Lord bless you and keep you... Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Dec 28, 2008 2:51 am

Angela, Keep these important facts in mind...where good is, evil is also present...the two school buildings are a place of knowledge, but in contrary are opposite in opposition in a place... which brings us to the book of 1 Timothy 6:20-21, O Timothy, keep that which is commited to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of sciences falsely so called:
21, Which come professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen
Now, That which is commited to Timothy's trust is a knowledge of the truth. He is to keep or guard it. To ensure this, Timothy must turn away from vain babblings (empty talk devoid of truth), and oppositions (heretical arguments used to oppose truth). Those who erred went astray from the truth.
You stand your ground like Timothy, Deserning out the spirits and those who oppose the truth, by the knowledge that has been imparted in you...which means "to make known". Good for you!!!!
Standing on the Truth, and rightly dividing the Word of God...
Go...Timothy...Go!!!!! thumbs

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top