BEING GIVEN A PHOTO BY A BISHOP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BEING GIVEN A PHOTO BY A BISHOP

Post by fabo on Sun Jan 13, 2013 3:09 pm

I had a dream that a Bishop I know well and admire, gave me a photograph, I did not recognise the man in the photograph. The Bishop told me to send the photograph to the man in the photo. I remember thinking about what kind of email I would write to the man in the photo and then decided I would just say "I have been told to send you this photo". I didnt send the email in the dream and then I woke up.

I am puzzled by this dream and would be grateful for an interpretation.

Thanks.

fabo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: BEING GIVEN A PHOTO BY A BISHOP

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:12 am

Here's a thought for you - A picture is worth a thousand words.
The Bishop, symbolizing the Father, is telling you that He has placed in your hands words to give to others.
You decided to say to the man exactly what the "Bishop" had said to you. That's good.
Are you considering blogging or writing a book or something? I personally would have thought of "snail mail". But you thought of electronic mail (email). Perhaps you are considering using the web to publish or put out helpful words of some sort, spoken to you and inspired by God of course.
In the dream, you decided to send it, but didn't. That's because if it's something for you to actually do, you have to make the final decision in real life when you're wide awake.
These were the thoughts that came to me as I thought on your dream. Hope they help.
Grace and Peace to ya.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top