unable to merge on highway

View previous topic View next topic Go down

unable to merge on highway

Post by Jazzy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:56 pm

I had a dream where I was riding in a car with my brother (he was driving I believe) and we were driving around along the entrance ramp to merge on the highway. However, once the loop stopped, the road entered a dirt path. We both asked each other how to get on the highway from this dirt road. I remember looking around feeling really confused because I knew this was the way to get on the highway and thought something must have changed. We could see the highways all around us but couldn't figure out how to get on. As I looked, I saw the exit ramp from the highway that led to this dirt road, but thought again where is the highway from this entrance ramp. I saw another car coming up behind us through the window and side-view mirror and told my brother that they might know the way.

The dream transitioned and we were parked on another part of the dirt road near a building. I was in the driver's seat this time. My brother had his passenger door open because some type of event or something like that was going on outside. A lady from the church I go to who attends the Bible study and is on the praise/worship team was standing up leaning on his door outside. A random lady walked up behind her, and she ignored the random lady. I believe the random lady wanted to walk past us, but I am unsure why the lady from my church wouldn't budge. After asking the lady from my church multiple times, she asked my brother something a few times. He didn't respond much either. Then the random lady said something to my brother, pointing him in the chest repetitively with her index finger. Suddenly out of nowhere I yelled at this lady from my driver's seat saying not to touch my him and that although he can't do anything back to her since he's male that I can (haha! I don't think I'd ever react like that in reality!)

Later on that night I remember dreaming that I was still on this dirt path, and that one of my classmates was in a deep ditch/pit or something like that. She tried to get out of it by doing a back flip from where she was to a higher-up ledge where everyone else was. There was a small crowd standing around watching to see her back flip from the ground up. She missed it the first time although she was close. She missed it the second time, third, etc. I couldn't watch anymore because I knew she had to be hurting from falling that many times; I cringed. I whispered to myself I wish she would just stop. I looked to the side and I remember seeing a counter at 15, meaning she had 15 more tries to back flip out of the ditch/ pit.

Are there thoughts about this one? Thank you

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: unable to merge on highway

Post by unaday* on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:10 pm

Question:
Is there anything or any area in your life were you feel stagnant and can't seem to move ahead with?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Jazzy on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:32 pm

Hi unaday,

I guess that seems to be somewhat the theme here, but I can't think of anything major right now that's stagnant. I was a little slack on praying this past week, but I will pray for guidance and direction for myself and others.

Thank you,
Jasmine

Jazzy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top