Grizzly bear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grizzly bear

Post by Den on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:55 am

In my dream a men from an organization tells me that they will not have anymore money to buy balloons for the kids and other stuff. I said to him that I can help to raise money by doing fundraising and he agreed.

The men and other women and I decided to walk toward the bush. We see a very big brown bear(grizzly bear). We turn around and started running for the house. The bear was running after us. We were afraid because the bear was very fast and big. I have my daughter's dog that came toward me and I was afraid that the dog will fight with the bear but it did not.

The dog was running also toward the home. The dog was closer to the home then us, and it appeared to be black and bigger at the distance but it was surely the dog. The dog got into the house and the grizzly bear behind it. Someone in the house shot the bear with a big gun with needles to put the bear to sleep only. I was happy no one was hurt.

Any thoughts about this dream?

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Grizzly bear

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:28 am

The bear would likely be some type of threat that comes against your household through your involvment in with the fundraising. In real life, are you actually involved in raising money for something? Or, would that symbolize some other charitable work that you'd be involved in?

Whatever the symbols apply to, you've already pointed out the promise from God that you can rest in when it manifests: The bear will be put to sleep and no one will be hurt.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:06 am

Actually the bear pass by me in the dream following the dog into the house. No one was hurt because someone shut the bear to sleep.

In real life I'm not doing any fundraising.

Some changes happening for my daughther, the business she work for had closed their doors. She is going to look for a new job now.

Thank you TheWhiteShadow for responding,
God bless,
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Mon May 05, 2014 9:03 pm

Now I can explain my dream because it came to pass.

At the beginning of the dream the men says: That they will not have anymore money to buy balloons for the kids and other stuff.  And I offer my help.  First part has to do with money and I offer my help.  2 part the grizzly bear, it's a big one: this represents a very big threat but not to me because it passes by me in the dream.  The bear goes right to my daughter's house and they put it to sleep the 3 part. That means the threat was toward my daughter’s house and that they were going to be ok.

In real life It was about big financial problems, so big that they were thinking to give back their house.  When the time came about the financial crisis I encourage my daughter by letting her know what God had show me in the dream regarding her situation and that everything will be ok.  I did help financially by making the first payment on the house and after that they were able to catch-up.  And today they are doing just fine financially.  Praise God!

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Den on Mon May 05, 2014 9:17 pm

Thank you TheWhiteShadow you were right about the bear being a threat to my family and that everything was going to be ok.

God bless,
Den

Den

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top