Fighter Jets Colliding or Crashing

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fighter Jets Colliding or Crashing

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:19 am

I've had numerous/loads of dreams in which Fighter Jets Collide, Crash or almost collide or crash near, around me or in my vicinity.
I had a dream recently where 2 jets were flying side by side. I heard them flying by and came out of a laundromat to watch them (I LOVE watching and listening to airplanes in real life). As I stood on the laundromat sidewalk, the planes looped around and one of the jets nosedived right into the sidewalk in front of the laundromat and bounced back up and hovered nose to nose with the other jet above the laundromat. I just stood there watching.
What might colliding and crashing fighter jets symbolize?

Also, am I posting in the right forum? And, this is not the entire dream.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fighter Jets Colliding or Crashing

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:35 am

Hi, LadyonFire -

Even partial dreams can be posted in "Dreams and Visions to be Interpreted." That's the area that gets the most views, so you'll have a greater chance for a response, even if it's not the whole dream. Another option is "Symbols" since this is a recurring theme. In that section, others will likely give their thoughts on what the symbols would mean to them, and if it fits for you, great. They may ask for the rest of the dream or how you felt about it when you post things there, though.

For your dream, I was thinking that the two jets and their collision are symbollic for a clash between two people that you'd observe. You weren't an active participant, just an observer, so it's not like you have to be directly involved in real life when this manifests - although, of course, you can pray.

If you recognize that this symbol fits, consider that the symbol may mean the same thing for other dreams that you have - although it may not fit 100% of the time. Like God building your personal dream dictionary, one symbol at a time.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top