Another Doctors appointment.....again???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another Doctors appointment.....again???

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:18 am

Blessing's all, I had another dream like this before like a week ago. This one's a little different.

I had A dream I was at a doctors appointment having my usual check up's. My doctor called me into her office & she was holding a pregnency test that I had taken. The test was positive. She asked me was I aware of my options, I told her I was & that I did'nt believe in abortion... The doctor suggested that I wait to say anything. I took the positive test with me & I was going to buy a ballon, attach the test to it, & take it to my boyfriend. I called him & told him the news while I was doing this I could see his face in my mind. He was speechless with this slight smile on his face mixed with worry. I was scared because I did'nt think he was happy. I called my mom & she was shocked by it she did'nt know what to say she sounded a little unenthusiastic. Then I called my best friend May She was ecstatic she started telling me all the things we were going to do the baby's room, how she was going to pick out the crib, she said the room was going to be pink, I told her that I did'nt know what I was having, but she already knew I was having a girl....The thing that troubled me the most how the people closest to me seemed like they were'nt happy that I was expecting with the exception of my friend.

Note: I keep having these dreams that I'm pregnent...This is the 2nd dream I've had like this.. I have this ominous feeling that I'm going to have a child soon but i'm not sure if I should take these dreams literally, or symbolically..I've been praying & i'm still waiting. thinking praying

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Another Doctors appointment.....again???

Post by Lori Lane on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:21 am

Dear Raye87, Is having a child a deep desire of yours? Or a deep fear? Not married yet, are you?

Love in Jesus, Lori

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:07 am

lol no i'm not married yet . I dont know if I want to get married at all...as for children, I would like to have a child, but I am terrified at the same time. I had a pregnency scare earlier this year & the man I was with bailed on me.....that hurt me alot....So now I have mixed emotions about having children. These baby dreams started to get stronger around October...thank you for responding to this dream Lori huggins

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori Lane on Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:06 am

Dear Ray87, your are welcome. I feel the need to say something please receive in love. I encourage you to be careful that this does not become a self fulling prophecy one that you help come to pass as a result of your actions wether conciously or subconciously. I am concerned for you and dont want to see you cought up in a situation that will bring you more hurt through your actions. Please understand I am not judging you. I am sharing this in love and humility as I understand exactly where you are. Please give your desires to the Lord and submit them to Him and stay clear of relations outside of marraige. I know you love the Lord.

Love in Jesus, Lori huggins

Lori Lane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top