remote control person

View previous topic View next topic Go down

remote control person

Post by Daisy on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:32 am

Had a dream I was at my old workplace (as a nanny). My mom stopped by to visit. My boss was so excited to meet her. She took a picture of my mom by the stairs. She said she just had to get a picture of my mom. My husband suddenly came by. He started tickling my boss (how weird). While he was tickling her, it was sort of like a remote control. My boss' son was outside with his friends. As my husband was tickling my boss, her sons' friends started tickling him. If my husband stopped, then it made her sons friends stop. Her son was just about to wet his pants. When I explained to my husband, that he needed to stop bc of this effect, then my husband stopped.

Scene change
Im in an office with a lawyer gentleman. He had a huge dark brown age mark on his cheek. He was explaining to me that he had batted and beat heart disease, and cancer. I thought to myself that the age mark on his cheek could be cancerous...it did not look good. He was sitting in a nice leather studded single chair with a high back. The kind you would expect to see in a lawyers office.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: remote control person

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Tue Jan 15, 2013 7:41 am

Daisy wrote: Im in an office with a lawyer gentleman. He had a huge dark brown age mark on his cheek. He was explaining to me that he had batted and beat heart disease, and cancer. I thought to myself that the age mark on his cheek could be cancerous...it did not look good. He was sitting in a nice leather studded single chair with a high back. The kind you would expect to see in a lawyers office.

Hi, Daisy -

I don't know about the first part, but the 2nd part seems like a literal encounter with someone. Whether it's in a literal lawyer's office or not, I also cannot be sure. When you meet this person, though, it could be a prompting to pray for his situation.

I wonder about this, though...if his past health issues are going to be revealed to you, or if you'll feel like you should speak first, telling him what you know about him, and then seeing what God does from there? Like where Jesus told Nathanael what he knew about him before they met face-to-face.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:21 am

Thanks Mark! I appreciate your comments. I will be sure to post as it manifests.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:28 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top