Very short dream

Go down

Very short dream Empty Very short dream

Post by jcgraham on Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:27 pm

A few weeks ago, I had the shortest dream ever! I walked into a room, where there was a man, (seemingy in his 60s). He had thin, white hair. He wasn't looking directly at me but seemed very excited. All he said was, "I can't believe you're here". Any thoughts? I keep being reminded of this dream but have no idea what it meant.

Thank you!

I feel I need to elaborate. The very day that I had this dream, a friend told me that someone was praying everyday for me to show up. To be honest, I didnt buy it. Then I had the dream that night, and yesterday, I met a 60-something gentleman with thin white hair. Obviously, this got my attention.

jcgraham

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Very short dream Empty Re: Very short dream

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:30 pm

Very short dream 526485,,i like 2 think of it as training films,, ive had the same thing happen wer u drm the future an it happens pretty much as u drmt it Very short dream 181268,,i beleave its 2 build ur faith 4 other drms that r beyond ur natral limitations,,so real 2 build ur faith, Very short dream 739775,,i wud document the drm and the events that unfold, Very short dream 549998 Very short dream 932693,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Very short dream 586707d,, unfolding at the beach, lol!
dreamster
dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down