Dream of $15 Purchases

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of $15 Purchases

Post by Dreamer on Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:02 pm

Hello Guys

I had a dream I was shopping and I was in the purse section in the store and I came upon on a Kenneth Cole leather bags, and the cream colored one was $15 dollars red tag, I remember touching the bag, and feeling how nice the leather bag felt and wanting the black leather one also, and the black bag did not have a price tag one the bag, So I went to the cashier for a price check, an It was Fantasia on American Idol, working a the store, she did the price check and advised me that both purses are $15 dollars, I advised Fantasia I am going to look around for some other sales.

I went back up to the counter to purchase items and then a guy was there, then he said he needs a price check and I advised him that Fantasia advised me both purses are $15 dollars, But he wrote down the serial number for the price check, and John Wayne came and said both Kenneth Cole leather bags are $15 dollars, and then me and Fantasia drove off in a truck, and I was wondering where Fantasia and I was going together, I did not know her, and then I awoke

But this is the second time I have had a dream about $15 dollars, I just came to me that both dreams where about 15 dollars, That is why I ask a question what 15 means.

Can someone help me? thinking

Thank You
God Bless You All

Dreamer

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of $15 Purchases

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:04 pm

Dreamer,

Just a question....how you asked the Lord for an amount to sow financially for something?

Bobbie flower

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:22 am

:HiBye: Dreamer, how you doing ? I looked up the # 15 in the blb and this is what it means. To do good, to do someone a favor, to be a good help to someone, to do something that profits others. I can give you the scriptures to back this up if you like. I pray that this will help.

:cmere: To you,

BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Dec 27, 2008 12:07 pm

Dreamer -

What is the significance of the dream if you remove the $15 from it?

I ask because a few months ago we had a lengthy discussion on this site about numeric symbols in dreams and whether or not they really symbolized anything or were simply a quantity with no additional meaning. We came to the conclusion that there isn't a biblical foundation for numbers as symbols in dreams, that numbers really are literal, not symbolic. It was quite a lively discussion, here is the link:

http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/dream-and-vision-questions-f6/study-on-christians-and-the-use-of-numbers-please-read-and-submit-a-reply-t834.htm?highlight=numbers

I mention this only because somethings we get caught up in the meaning of the number in our dream and in the process we overlook the other pieces where the real meat of the dream is....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:45 pm

Thanks Everyone

Lola21st
I am trying to understand what God is telling me, I do not want to overlook the real meat of the dream, I am going to look at the forum

Thank You
Dreamer

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:17 pm

:HiBye: Dreamer, How you doing today. I have had this dream on my heart. I have been praying over it to make sure that I gave you right information. I believe that God does speak to us through numbers. God can speak to us through anyone, anything, circumstances, feelings, dreams etc, etc,. So why not numbers or math? When we say no, we limit God but when we say, Why not ?The ways that God can speak are wide open. As you may already know in the Hebrew letters also have a numerical number also. Its very deep and Im just learning so please just give it some praying .

Now here is a question for you to think over, OK? A purse is where a woman keeps all her little treasures and identity. Heart. Did you ask the Lord to give you a new "heart" or "identity" ? Maybe something to do with praise or singing ? When we going shopping we are trading one thing for another. Is God showing you in order to get that you have to do this? scratching chin

I pray that this will make sense to you and bless you.

My best to you, BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:24 pm

Bluejeankid, THANK YA

I believe God speaks thru us sometimes in numbers, Just as he spoke to Noah advising Noah to build a Ark by numbers and Cubit feet and how large and wide. Also In Genesis, God must have wanted us to know what he was doing because he let use know what he was doing 1 thur 7 days and God let us know when finished he rested on the 7th day.

Bluejeankid, I Thank you and God for touching your heart on my behave, And It makes sense thumbs

God Bless You, And Have a Bless 2009 :clap:

Dreamer

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamer on Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:52 pm

Bluejeankid

I have been praying to God for a major change in my life and heart
I want to move into a house, change environments, jobs, etc,
I was scared about buying a house, THATS A BIG PURCHASE,

I feel God was letting me know that Kenneth Cole purse was such a good quality and I purchased the bag for less than Its was worth,
and purchased for $15 dollars, I was amazed for what I purchased the bag for, And I do need to praise God and Thank God for what he is going to do in my life. AMEN

Thanks
Dreamer praiseGod

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:11 pm

I wanted to add something here. We dont allow refrences to books with number meanings or symbol meanings other than the bible. I have my own personal beliefs about number meanings based on what ive read in the Word. I think that everyone should be very careful when trying to find the meaning of a number. Unless you find your answer in the Word of God, or if He tells you Himself, I wouldnt trust the answer.
blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:13 pm

bluejeankid wrote::HiBye: Dreamer, how you doing ? I looked up the # 15 in the blb and this is what it means. To do good, to do someone a favor, to be a good help to someone, to do something that profits others. I can give you the scriptures to back this up if you like. I pray that this will help.

:cmere: To you,

BJK

Just curious BJK, where did you find the meaning to the number 15 in the Bible?
abundant blessings,

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejeankid on Fri Jan 02, 2009 1:33 pm

Hi Dreamer. I'm sooooo glad that the Lord has blessed you with His understanding. What blesses you, blesses me. So thank you and have a Great New Year!

Hi, Daph, How you doing? I found the meaning by going to the Blue Letter Bible. I put the number in the box and it gives you a meaning and the scriptures. For example, you can put in just your number, H + your number for Hebrew or G + your number for Greek. Like I said I'm just learning so I hope I did not offend.

BJK

bluejeankid

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:33 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top