The free jumbo jet ride, filled with fear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The free jumbo jet ride, filled with fear

Post by tbsmilesbig on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:55 pm

I got on a jumbo jet to say hello to my Mom. The plane crew was preparing to take off. I sat down, but then realized I couldn't get off. Fear started to set in that the plane might crash. My Mom told me not to worry about being on the flight for free. She said we could get off at the next stop, which was some island near New York. The man in front of me jumped out of the plane as we were about to take off. He left his backpack and other belongings behind. I thought a bomb might be in his bag.

Strange dream. Any thoughts?

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The free jumbo jet ride, filled with fear

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:19 am

In your dreams, is your mom usually literal or symbolic?

Is there anyone in your waking life that the man would represent? Someone that might leave a commitment or something right before it begins? You may recognize that this person may have sabotaged things before leaving.

If it fits, it could be someone you work with - like bailing out of a group project or leaving employment altogether.

Did you feel like action needed to be taken regarding the belongings left behind?

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tbsmilesbig on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:00 am

Thanks, Mark.

My Mom is usually symbolic for God (like in my tornado dream). As far as the rest goes, I can't think of anyone that might jeopardize things at work or anywhere else.

When I saw his bag, my first thought was he left his bag and I wondered how to get his attention because he was literally running from the plane. We were right at that point in a flight when the plane turns on the runway to take off. Then my thoughts immediately went to wondering if he left the backpack because a bomb was in it.

tbsmilesbig

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:19 am

Hmmm...I may be wrong, but I think that this dream is about a future event. I would watch for a person's hurried departure from something. When you see that, since you knew he left a bomb behind in the dream, this person may be leaving a potential problem in their wake.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shan on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:13 am

I agree with what Mark said, but have something to add. I'm wondering if now or in the future you'll make a commitment to something that you'll want to get out of. Something that sounds good at the outset, but really isn't what you bargained for. The man with the backpack may represent someone leaving you or others (passengers on the plane) with something that has the potential to explode and make a mess of things. Since you said your mom often represents God, it seems as if He's telling you that everything will be ok. You can get out of it quickly. God is also sitting with you on the plane, so He is with you on this journey.

Toss what doesn't fit!

Shan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top