Car Rear-Ended

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car Rear-Ended

Post by Encouragement on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:18 pm

Hello

I dreamed last night that I was at a stop sign in my car. I was rear-ended by a man in the car behind me. He was a very strange man and reluctant to exchange information as required when an accident occurs. He finally gave me his name but when I asked for his insurance card he admitted he didn't have insurance.

I was very upset because there was a lot of damage to my car and it would cost me a lot of money to fix, even if I submitted it to my own insurance company. At this point, I woke up and was quite shaken.

Any insight would be appreciated. I am aware of what cars represent symbolically, but I haven't been able to interpret the rear-end crash and no insurance aspects.

Thank you very much.

Encouragement

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Car Rear-Ended

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:23 am

Greetings, Encouragement -

If this dream is symbolic, the action of being rear-ended could represent something you're unable to avoid and/or cannot see coming. Certainly a call to pray. Compare this to, say, a head-on collision where you may be able to anticipate it, somewhat.

The interaction with the strange man could represent the difficulty in dealing with the one responsible for causing the damage - and it shows that he's not able to correct his fault. Again, something to pray about.

Again, if this is symbolic, is there an area of your life where you recognize that the collision has already taken place, or do you feel that this dream is about something that is to come?

There's always the possibility that it's about a literal car crash as well. Again, prayer!

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:19 am

Hi Encouragement -

Just thoughts...

I'm in agreement with Mark that this may represent something that you didn't see coming. In my own dreams, car collisions often represent a conflict that I'm going to have with someone in the future. It may be that you'll have one of those interactions with someone that quickly escalates and makes you wonder "Where did that come from?" That he won't provide his information suggests that he isn't being accountable/responsible for his role in the collision and the lack of insurance suggests an irresponsible/reckless element. Does this sound like anything going on in real life?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyonFire 217 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:03 am

Just a thought - People are always going to come up behind you in your ministry or your life and try to harm you/your ministry for whatever reason. Knowing this, we have insurance, GOD. He protects us in every area of our lives. The person at fault won't want to admit the damage they did, but they will admit to it. (In the dream, they told you their name) But they won't have any way to correct the damage. You have insurance, but not enough. Increase your trust and dependence in and on God. Increase your forgiveness capacity. (Forgive the debt then there is nothing to be upset about. If you've been forgiven much -and we all have- you should be able to forgive others much) Just a thought.

LadyonFire 217

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Encouragement on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:59 pm

Thank you all for your kind and insightful responses.
I appreciate it.

Encouragement

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top