I had an "accident" and couldn't clean it up :/

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I had an "accident" and couldn't clean it up :/

Post by Angelwings on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:13 am

PROCEED WITH CAUTION!!!(extreme grossness, don't laugh at me bandaid )

OH MY....I have NEVER had a dream like this. Its pretty gross but I REALLY REALLY want to find out why I had this dream crying

I don't remember the whole context of the dream but I accidentally went potty in my pants (#2 shocked i\\'m sorry )

the worse part....I couldn't clean myself. Not sure why but I just wasn't able to and had to walk around like that disappointed crying

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I had an "accident" and couldn't clean it up :/

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:46 am

nerd its ok wings, think 4 a minute if thers a fear in ur life that overwelms u, :shocking: :hairraising: ,,,,i kno the drm was really uncomfortable 4 u, :hairraising: duh ,,,but its not real life, conversely ther may be a time wen hav 2 deal wiv sumthing unplesent in ur life but it hangs on 2 u, nerd ,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:04 am

thanks D...i was also thinking maybe it was a mess that I would make and wouldn't be able to clean up or fix right away? but dealing with something unpleasant and it clinging to me makes sense too.
the only thing I can think of is there's two major decisions that my husband and I need to make. their both overwhelming and scary at the same time. Other than that I can't think of an actual fear.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:24 pm

scratching chin hmmm ok, well i been thinkin bout this drm 2day, doin #1 an #2 is a normal function, what laugh ,,the body uses those modes 2 rid the body of toxins, nerd disappointed ,,so im wundering that if ther may be something of a toxic nature that stays wiv u , rather than be expelled like it shud, hiding ,,,often these drms r purely symbollik wink ,,,,,,,,,,,, sweet dreams 2 d,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:58 pm

I like that outlook, it makes sense. I will keep praying about it.

I feel like I have an idea of whats it about but I don't want to speak to soon. That being said....this dream is driving me NUTS!! tornado

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:17 pm

Oh and I shared this dream with someone I trust who is gifted in dreams and they told me "Caution! Someone's about to make a mess of something". They don't believe it has to do directly with me. So far I have a strong feeling, between what they said and D what you said about not being able to get rid of something toxic......I have a feeling of what its about. There is a situation I feel needs to change because its not healthy. I'm working towards changing it but another person is in charge and not willing. I'm just sharing my thoughts out loud..I need prayer for this.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:53 pm

um keep calm kins,,, i kno it was a distressing drm 4 u, im sure it will all werk itself out,,, ,,, ,,,i know dove isa grt er,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,i wud 2 but im tyed up

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:11 am

hey D, thanks for your thoughts and input. huggins I feel it was a call for me to pray about something so thats what I've been doing. It is in the Lords hands now.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:28 am

idea hee hee wink you\\'re welcome!

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:00 am

This dream manifested yesterday! bandaid

I made a very BIG MESS of things!!! I feel embarrassed to even type it but here it goes.
I messed up on our water bill. It was past due ($$$ money has been tight) but I was sure I had until this Friday to pay it before they sent us a notice but I did not call to confirm that, I just assumed it. I had been in this position once before where I called them and they made a note on our account.
Well they turned off our water yesterday afternoon crying I called them right away to make arrangements to get it back on. Not only did I have to pay the past due, but also our current bill that was just sent out PLUS $70 in FEES. holy moly So it added up BIG TIME!!! UGH I felt so horrible and so embarrassed to tell my hubby. I wanted to bury my head in the ground. I had to get the money from our savings (thank God we have that but it put a dent in it). but on top of it all they didn't come turn it back on last night like they said they would. We spent the rest of the evening with out water, and even this morning. my poor family!!! I couldn't take a shower last night =( As I laid in bed literally feeling disgusted with myself I remembered this dream. i\\'m sorry I had a feeling that it was going to be about something I messed up....I just knew it.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:33 am

what i cant beleave they tuirn ur water off what i\\'m sorry 2 hear that,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:40 am

dreamster wrote: what i cant beleave they tuirn ur water off what i\\'m sorry 2 hear that,

I know..how rude!! it's all my fault anyway. I just can't believe they wasted no time shutting it off AND charging such a crazy fee on top of it. highway robbery!!!
I was more embarrassed to explain it to my kids i\\'m sorry

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:46 am

nerd well dont beat urself up ova it, im glad u wer able 2 be connected, :hooray: why not turn it in2 a celebration an spoil urself an kids, Flower Power woohoo respond in the opposite and conquer those feelings of condemnation, happy dance happy dance

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:56 am

dreamster wrote: nerd well dont beat urself up ova it, im glad u wer able 2 be connected, :hooray: why not turn it in2 a celebration an spoil urself an kids, Flower Power woohoo respond in the opposite and conquer those feelings of condemnation, happy dance happy dance

that's a GREAT IDEA!!! awe, thanks D!! huggins

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:19 pm

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:52 pm

Sponsored content