President Obama fainting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

President Obama fainting

Post by Destine on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:46 am

I'm at a hotel for the presidential inauguration; I go into the lobby with my family and see my old friends. I invite my friends to our room to talk, we get there and listen to music. My mom says "Hey show J our new car" I say OK while getting th keys.
We get into the elevator, I kid you not, my leg gets stuck in the door, my leg stretches up to the celing. I start to scream, once the door opens everything is fine.
As were walking to my car, this black van almost hits us. The women driving waves to apologize. Once we get to the car, J says how nice our car is. We head back into our room, for some reason my friend wants to watch our former pastor's church webcast.
I say fine while getting my laptop; When the broadcast begins, I see my former Pastor on the pulpit, he's preaching and it's a nice message. He calls his son to come up to help him, his son stands next to him while holding the mic and he looks fine.
Out of nowhere, he begins to regurgitate blood over the mic. His father holds him while trying to stop the bleeding with a towel. The dream moves back to my house, I'm on the phone talking about being accepted into college. Next, I'm at the inauguration , seeing President Obama as he goes to shake the VP's hand, he faints.
IRL: I'm in the process of applying to college, and I will be doing something for the Presidential inauguration

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: President Obama fainting

Post by exo152 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:11 am

I have never responded to one of these, but I just couldn't get away from your dream. I may be way off base, so PLEASE pray about it, but I really sense that your dream is prophetic. I felt the little things, i.e., looking at the car, near miss with the lady in the van and getting your leg stuck in the elevator (problem or fear in the elevator?) as signs to pay attention to something bigger that is getting ready to happen. (I have had dreams like that....the little details "prove" the time for the bigger thing is close at hand). So is the bigger detail something going on with your pastor's son or something about the inauguartion? Something that needs prayer? Just my thoughts, and I could be wrong, so please pray.

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:31 pm

I told my mom and we both prayed about it, When I woke I had a sens that something just wasn't right. Yesterday I had prayed for my former Pastor, and 8 have prayed for the president this week too.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:19 pm

I wasn't clear ... Was your pastor son regurgitating blood on the mic? If so, is his son the contentious type, capable of causing division?

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Destine on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:55 pm

Sorry, I typed the dream using my iPod. I meant to type this:
Out of nowhere, he drops the mic and starts to regurgitate blood over his hand. Hope I didn't cause any confusions!
And no, he is not the contentious type.

Destine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top