Discernment - the manifestations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discernment - the manifestations

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Ok I have a question about discernment..
Recently while on the phone with a friend from church, I got the feeling of something around my neck choking me. She sensed it may be a particular spirit, because we were discussing spiritual things. I looked it up and found that there is a python spirit, which seeks to squeeze the life of christ out of people.. does this sound wrong/unbiblical?

just to confirm the manifestation stopped my friend from doing something she was about to do, so we both sensed it was discerning that the act of opening this particular box she had, was actually unwise.

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Discernment - the manifestations

Post by Cholette on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:14 pm

Yep it's right on point. From my training in deliverance, the python spirit squeezes the life out of you and it also causes prayerlessness. You find this in the lives of people who have long bouts of desiring to pray, but can't seem to get it going. Usually intercessors and prophets are attacked with this spirit. I can't seem to put my hands on the notebook where I have my notes with the scriptures on this...but I will do my best to locate it and come back to share.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:18 pm

By the way...I was attacked with this spirit last year and God used the training on deliverance to expose it. I went home and I laid hands on myself and commanded it to leave me and I felt it leave. The fruit in my life that came afterwards proved that this spirit is real and it really can destroy a persons life, if left undetected. It was two months afterwards where I was ordained as an Elder over the intercessory ministry and ordained as a prophet in my church...only God!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:31 am

Wow.. Thanks so much Cholette!! :-)

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gracee (lionhgirl) on Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:47 pm

Hey Cholette, do you ever feel that manifestation around your neck? or now that it's gone, you don;t feel it anymore?

gracee (lionhgirl)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:54 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top