3 tornadoes coming towards my job (((UPDATE!)))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 tornadoes coming towards my job (((UPDATE!)))

Post by kiesha1976 on Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:05 pm

This dream occurred at my current place of employment. My supervisor was there and there was major construction going on inside the room where I worked.  So much that I remeber walking and dodging sparks from a guy cutting steel.  There was alot of chaos.  Suddenly I looked out the window and I so 3 or four tornadoes form and start to come towards us.

I alerted my supervisor who was walking around amonst the chaos and she started directing people, but nobody seemed to be getting anywhere.  I went outside the door the door to look for a fire exscape route.  I found it right outside the door and as I was trying to decided where to go a young white girl with a blonde hair in a pony tail pointed to a number on the fire escape sheet posted on the wall.  I did not know who she was.  She showed no expression but only pointed to a number on the fire escape route sheet posted on the wall outside the room where I worked and then walked away.  The number she pointed to was 7639 the location that I had just came out of. i was afraid to go back into that room and I thought to myself that doesnt make since to go back into the room where the tornadoes are coming.  So I left and followed her.

Last edited by kiesha1976 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)

kiesha1976

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 tornadoes coming towards my job (((UPDATE!)))

Post by Mia Sherwood on Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:41 am

This could be a literal warning about tornadoes or it could be symbolic.

If it is symbolic, then there is some heavy emotional turmoil coming to your workplace. However, you are going to escape the situation, which is encouragement from God.

So! If trouble comes, God gave you this dream in advance to lean on and to trust that no matter how scary it seems, you will be taken care of.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kiesha1976 on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:38 pm

It's been almost 6 months since I had this dream and just like Mia wrote earlier my job did go trough alot of emotional turmoil.

My supervisor that was in my dream is a manipulative person and she creates trouble and chaos in employees she doesn't like. To say something nice she is good at her job though. At first she was only over certain groups but recently she was given full control over everybody when the head supervisor quit.

I have a position where I am also over people and I was put in a situation where I had to decide that either I lie or I tell the truth.

My supervisor didn't like an employee and she wanted to get rid of her.  So she decided to write her up and part of it was true but the other part was not true.  When we met with the employee there was a tug at my heart to speak up and do the right thing.  As a result this caused the write up to be null and void.  

This made the supervisor upset with me and started to target me saying that the only reason I took up for the employee is because she was my friend. It's true she is my friend but I would have done this for any of the other employees on my team. I don't want anybody loosing their job becasue I lied.

Back to the story.  While all of this was going on my fiance lost his job while I am trying to keep my job.  All of this made me worry because I couldnt loose my job now because I needed to help him.

Last month the employee that I helped started talking to me again.  She had gotten some information from a co worker about a job.  She gave me the name and the number of a recruiter I can talk to.

I went online and applied then gave the recruiter a call. I went to several people over a period of a month and finally got a job offer.  I start the first part of July!  God had a way out for me after all!

The tornatoes and fire routes where signs in my dream. During the time that we had the tornado scare in Texas and Oklahoma there where significant things that where taking place in my life that made me refer back to this dream.  During the same time we had a fire drill shortly after the tornadoes happend.  

Everytime I felt bad I referred back to this dream and the interpretation that Mia wrote. I had to trust in God and this pulled me through.

I am not the best person and I know God does not aprove of the way that I am living right now.  But He still spoke to me and it reminded me how kind and loving He is.

kiesha1976

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:29 am

Hello!
Your experience is very encouraging and I am glad that things worked out for you! Just remember that God sees you through the blood of Jesus Christ making you accepted and complete in Him! Bless you.... :hooray:

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:58 pm

PRAISE GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SO FAITHFUL! And TJW is correct, no matter where you are God will never love you any more or any less than He does RIGHT NOW!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:22 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top