Slightly clear...but need your insight on this dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slightly clear...but need your insight on this dream

Post by unaday* on Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:19 am

Background first: My boyfriend's church is now building a church building. they have been renting from somewhere else but God has blessed them. Most of them have got together as a body to help build,---carpentry, dry walling, painting, putting the chairs down ect.-- so far the place is looking absolutely beautiful!!!!
My boyfriend helps out but lately he has not been helping as much as he could... Every Thursday the leadership gets together for prayer meeting- it's usually electrifying. After i had this dream last night - i asked him how pray was last night. He said 'Lackluster'-- which is not normal for them...so i told him the dream and i will tell you the dream.... So here is the dream....
**my boyfriend is in this dream and i refer to him as D ***

I had a dream that D asked me to meet him by the new church. When I got there it was night time. But very very dark. D told me that he doesn’t have time to do what they want him to do and asked me if I could work his shift for him. I said yes. D gave me the key to the church and then he left. As soon as he left I realized that I was alone…the area was remote and the street lights were not working so it was really dark. I didn’t feel comfortable working those hours alone so I said “ you know what I think I should go home and explain to D in the morning” As I was walking away from the church to catch the bus a tattered looking boy was walking towards me (picture a squeegee kid) I was not comfortable with him and asked God to cover me. He then came towards me as if to rob or hurt me. I was able to get a way from him. Then I kept walking and there was a club on the same street. 5 gang members (Hispanics) came out of the club. I was like oh no. And they came towards me to hurt me also. They had knives. But thank God a police officer showed up from nowhere and arrested them. One of them that was really fat with long brown hair tried to get way by saying “I ain’t apart of this gang” but the police office pulled a sharp blade from the boy’s pocket and arrested him too.
Now the dream switches to the next day. It’s day time now. I am back at the church but outside of the church. I see people entering only to remember that I FORGOT TO CALL D TO TELL HIM I DIDN’T DO HIS WORK FOR HIM IN FIXING THE CHURCH UP!!! OMG! IT MUST BE A DISASTER AREA IN THERE AND HE’S GOING TO BE EMBARASSED AND IN TROUBLE!! So I run into the church. The Executive Assistant from my work place is inside-so is a bunch of people. I hear like praise and worship going on in the next room So I ask her WHERE IS D! I NEED TO FIND D. She tells me that she hasn’t seen him! I say in my mind that I know him in a crowd so I will look for myself. I go into the sanctuary. There are people standing around singing but no chairs. I see D. He slightly elevated above everybody else on like a semi stage. D is in his black suit white shirt and purple stripe tie.(my favorite suit for him). He are leading the people in worship. D see me and he gesture with his hand for me to come in! I shake my head and gesture for him to come out and that I need to speak to him right way!! He gesture again to come in. I gesture for him to come and talk to me. D notices the urgency on my face and he come out of the sanctuary. I tell him that I am sorry that the place is not done! I couldn’t stay lastnight by myself. Then I tell him that I was harassed last night and It was scary. D said “harassed??!” He pulls me into his chest to comfort me. I can feel that he are sorry.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: Slightly clear...but need your insight on this dream

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:31 pm

I LOVES MEN IN SUITS (I fall for them everytime!!Lol)! Una, I don't know about this dream but I wanted to ask a few questions: Do you feel like your boyfriend is supportive of you (can trust you) but others (possibly within the church) may be skeptical of you all's relationship? I believe that God is elevating your boyfriend (taking him to new heights in HIM). Do you feel like there's a threat to you all's relationship even though you both are trying to do God's work? Again, these are just some questions. Pray on what I've said
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:25 am

Hey Desiree! In regards to men in suits- yep it's a beautiful thing LOL
Yes he does trust me. In regards to his church- his pastors love us, his family loves and a lot them are cool with us- HOWEVER i DO get the feeling that their are some skeptics …I’m use to it now…I know that some women are very territorial and the fact that i am not chosen from his church body I know some are still taking a while to warm up to me….some have improved a lot! ALSO there is another person that is skeptical. He is a young pastor- but i know he has his own agenda- he really wants me to be with his friend!!! I even dreamt him praying that we get together and it was confirmed through someone else! Not cool. I believe the new heights thing too! I have been praying for God to elevate him. As for a threat... it's funny in the last 7 days i have been feeling a not so good feeling... I can't explain it...but yes. I have been praying against whatever it is.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:13 am

Don't you HATE the 'HATERS'? I had alot of problems with that concernin one of my ex's. People were just so against us being together! One thing I can tell you: continue to be strong with your relationship with your boyfriend and with the Lord. You guys need to stay prayed up because there are FORCES that will constantly come against you two (remember SATAN doesn't want two powerful people of God to be together!!) Don't allow third parties in to the relationship--because that is what destroys it!!
*I've had those "Weird/disturbing" feelings before and usually its a strengthening of discernment and God letting me know something evil coming against me. You'll be fine though!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:48 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top