Tree Snapped Off in a Doorway and Power Line Inspection

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tree Snapped Off in a Doorway and Power Line Inspection

Post by rosebush on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Dream starts in an open area (outside), seems near a sidewalk. I'm doing various laundry, notably my father's pants. Laundry seems a greasy type load. I've discovered a whole lot of coins that I am looking through on top of a wooden type dining buffet. I see my father coming towards me. He looks intoxicated and I am thinking he will be angry that I have discovered his stash of $. I cover it over with a dresser scarf as we are near the sidewalk, so no one will see it, though it isn't completely covered.

I realize son Benjamin is with him and he is injured. I see what happens -- as he is walking through a doorway and attempting to close the door behind him, a good sized tree is right in the doors way and it snaps at the base as the door closes, falling, and I see the pointed end as on a branch that has snapped and makes a pointed sharp end which has pierced through Ben's torso in the upper part. Believe his left chest, but further up and out from the heart area. I am amazed in the dream that neither Ben nor my father are hit and killed by the falling tree.

Then I see my father tinkering with power lines. He handles them much as a violin repairman would handle a violin -- firmly moving/checking parts with his fingers. Looks as though he is testing or fixing the wires. I am thinking in my mind that there are people who are able to do this repair and what he is doing is VERY dangerous. See several people's faces flash through my mind, one a man, one a woman and various others. This father, who now doesn't resemble my father at all, continues with his work as disregarding my cautions. I even see a spark from a wire as he is snapping them.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx

I am guessing this dream has something to do with an authority figure that is off, but not sure which to apply it to in my waking life. Seems my cautions will do no good. I do have some parties that I was considering speaking to along cautionary lines, in short, not to head out into ministry alone but to partner with 2's and 3's and also to assure proper leadership in some cases.

Appreciate any help with the symbols.
Rose

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tree Snapped Off in a Doorway and Power Line Inspection

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:27 am

Hi, Rose -

I can see how this dream fits what your thoughts were as to its meaning. It may still be worth warning the parties that you are thinking of, even if they don't listen to you in this instance. The next time you need to warn them, you'll have this to point to as evidence that you're seeing things correctly.

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rosebush on Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Thank you White Shadow. This dream still has me puzzled. I've had trees planted in strange places before in other dreams, meaning along the lines of a misplanting or an erroneous expectation. My guess is this dream is about something I had not planned on entering into, and it looks dangerous, like dealing with my father when he was drunk. Also involves finding something valuable. Something that "puts a hole in me" but doesn't pierce my heart.

Could be about me quitting a job. Something I hadn't planned and it did involve access to funds. But if that is the case the dream came several months ahead of time.

rosebush

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top