Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TheWhiteShadow

Prayer For My Neighbors

Hello, friends -

Please pray for my neighbors, Ron and Margaret. Margaret is being treated for breast cancer and is about to begin radiation. They also have her 90+ mother with Alzheimer's living with them. Ron's mother just passed away over Christmas. He's also slipped on ice, broken his kneecap, and has had surgery.

They're good people who really care for our neighborhood. Prayers appreciated.
Blessings,
-Mark

Thanks, everyone, for your prayers. I don't get to see these neighbors much due to my schedule, so I don't know how they're doing.

I did have a dream about one of them last night, though:
In this dream, I was driving down my street toward my house. I was just about there, passing by my neighbors' house, and I saw Ron outside on the edge of the street. I was surprised to see him walking, as in real life he's recently had surgery for a broken knee cap. He was moving slowly, but he was standing up on his own. I was encouraged to see him standing, yet hopeful that he'd take things carefully so as to not risk harm to himself.

So, if you all don't mind...please pray for them once again. I found the dream to be encouraging, though.

And as a continued follow-up: I had another dream last night that featured the woman neighbor who is currently undergoing chemo. In the dream, I simply remember observing her from a little ways away (not close enough to where we were talking, nor do I think she noticed me). I was amazed at how much her hair had grown back. It wasn't as thick as it had always been, but there was definitely a lot there!

I take both these dreams as encouragement that the prayers for these two people are making a difference. Thanks again, everyone.