Is what you think in a dream "true"?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Is what you think in a dream "true"?

Post by Stephanie44 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:21 am

I was wondering if anyone could help me with the question of whether or not what I think in a dream is the true interpretation.

Some examples:

The vast majority of the times that I have a dream about someone dying I am always in denial in the dream: I don't believe it. I can remember one where I was finally convinced by the end.

Then I had a dream about a family I know's child dying and then as I was crying someone came in with a smile and asked, "Who raised him from the dead?" But I kept crying and said, "That didn't really happen," (aka, I didn't believe in the dream that he had been raised from the dead).

Or there have been dreams where people did (good) things out of character for them, but I didn't think anything of it, like I didn't think it meant anything.

Has anyone else had this experience? Is what you think or believe in the dream part of the interpretation (as your feelings in a dream are) or is it irrelevant to the interpretation and you should judge the dream objectively regardless of what you thought in the dream that events meant?

Stephanie44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Is what you think in a dream "true"?

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:02 am

Things that you "think" in a dream can be as undependable as things that we think in real life. If your brain is alert and thinking in a dream don't always trust that part of the dream.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top