Dream about our church coming true??

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream about our church coming true??

Post by exo152 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:21 am

A few months ago I had a dream about the church we are attending. I say attending because it is a resting place for us before we go back into ministry. This is a large church, has three services on Sunday morning and is very high-tech. In my dream we arrived at the service to find the large santuary empty and sheer, tan curtians covering the stage area. Knowing the service was soon to start I hurriedly began setting up chairs. As I would set one down, someone would sit in it. I got to one place where a large lady was lying on the floor and wouldn't move, so I worked the chairs around her. No one would help me until two young men dressed in cowboy boots and hats saw the need and began to help. As we worked I noticed the praise band was entering and going only as far as the stage. They would stop, look around confused, then lay thier instruments on the stage steps. One man, a bassist, paused, looked behind the curtains, then shook his head and placed his bass with the other instruments before leaving. Finally we were done, but when I turned to look all the chairs were empty, except for four. My husband waved at me from the back. Then the pastor began to speak from behind the curtain and I realized he didn't know what was going on.
Just this morning we heard that the bassist I saw in my dream is possibly leaving the church, or at least the praise band. Thanks for any insight!

exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top