Dream about our church coming true??

Go down

Dream about our church coming true??

Post by exo152 on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:21 am

A few months ago I had a dream about the church we are attending. I say attending because it is a resting place for us before we go back into ministry. This is a large church, has three services on Sunday morning and is very high-tech. In my dream we arrived at the service to find the large santuary empty and sheer, tan curtians covering the stage area. Knowing the service was soon to start I hurriedly began setting up chairs. As I would set one down, someone would sit in it. I got to one place where a large lady was lying on the floor and wouldn't move, so I worked the chairs around her. No one would help me until two young men dressed in cowboy boots and hats saw the need and began to help. As we worked I noticed the praise band was entering and going only as far as the stage. They would stop, look around confused, then lay thier instruments on the stage steps. One man, a bassist, paused, looked behind the curtains, then shook his head and placed his bass with the other instruments before leaving. Finally we were done, but when I turned to look all the chairs were empty, except for four. My husband waved at me from the back. Then the pastor began to speak from behind the curtain and I realized he didn't know what was going on.
Just this morning we heard that the bassist I saw in my dream is possibly leaving the church, or at least the praise band. Thanks for any insight!
exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream about our church coming true??

Post by exo152 on Sun May 06, 2018 4:29 pm

The Holy Spirit reminded me of this dream as I awoke this morning. Even though we left his church two years ago and are very happy and settled in the church God planted us in after we left there, I was told a few days ago that our pastor and our former pastor from my dream are connecting for some future work. Ever since I heard the news I have felt sick in my spirit and then when this morning I was reminded of this dream. I would love some insight. Thank you!
exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:23 am

The first dream seems like it is describing a church that appears full, but when you look back on it, the people are few. The lady lying on the floor, could symbolize a sickly congregation, the pastor preaching from behind a curtain feels like he is blind to the state of the body of the church. The music group were putting down the instruments, like they were not happy about the crowd.

Overall this dream to me, feels like it is warning you of a dead church.
justicarjamie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by exo152 on Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:36 am

Thank you!
When I had the dream, that church had a congregation of over 1000, with three services on Sundays. They now have one service on Sunday and about 200-300 people attending. In hindsight we realized the Holy Spirit had us at that church for a season, to be a voice to that pastor about the state of unfriendliness to newcomers. We didn't voice that to him until he asked us about it two years into our time there. It was, unknown to us, the same time another man, very anointed and gifted, was also giving him the same message. The pastor started to run with it, build programs to welcome newcomers, but his wife, the worship leader, shut it down quickly. Soon after we felt the release to leave, as did the other man.
Now that I have been to a joint service that was one our present pastor and this other pastor put together, I see the effects of him listening to his wife, instead of the Holy Spirit. For our joint service, we had to bring our worship team, as there were not enough musicians to even lead the service.
exo152

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justicarjamie on Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:39 am

So the sick feeling you had was spot on. Amazing what the Lord shows us!

Sent from Topic'it App
justicarjamie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down