God's Hands holding EGG'S

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God's Hands holding EGG'S

Post by xochitldream on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:54 am

I had a dream that God was holding two Egg's on each hand. Then with His RIGHT hand he broke the egg he held, when He did that the yoke inside the egg dripped and fell down. But the egg in His Left hand remained.

After I dreamed this...I woke up in a panic literal jump, and felt the need to pray.

Yet I am still having problems interpreting this dream and it's meaning. Someone Please help!!!! scratching chin

xochitldream

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God's Hands holding EGG'S

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:48 am

Greetings, xochitldream -

I don't have the interpretation for you, but I can offer some ideas to help you recognize what the dream applies to in your life. First off, I want to say that your response to the dream is likely what the Lord was looking for from you when he gave you the dream. Even if you don't know exactly what it applies to, the dream prompted you to pray.

Eggs can represent a wide range of things. What you're looking for is something in your life (or family/friends') that stands out to you as having similar qualities that an egg possesses: Fragility. Requires "incubation." An Investment (as in, Nest Egg). Offspring. Just to name a few.

Where do you know of there being two things that have egg-like qualities? One of those has probably been taken away.

Our prayers can change situations. I do want to point out something, though: The dream was God crushing the egg, not anything else that is naturally imperfect. In your dream, he actually broke the egg...the message wasn't that he was going to or that he might. The need for prayer could be for whoever lost the egg, not necessarily for the egg, itself.

Hope this helps.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top