Parking my car and a hotel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Parking my car and a hotel

Post by MrsLena on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:32 am

Scene 1
In the dream, I was driving and saw an old friend of mine, who I went to elementary and college with, and hadnt seen him in years, and so I parked, and was excited to see him, on the side of the street. The car was parked on a road.

Scene 2
The setting changes to a hotel, and I am walking with him past a pharmacy. I leave him and go somewhere (unsure where).
I went in and somehow came out, it was a huge hotel, so I came out a diff entrance.
Later I asked for direction (from the attendants) to pharmacy area, so I can go back to my car, but all I said was "where is the pharmacy", so they directed me to the closest one, which was closer to where I was now at, but was in a diff tower
I walked into the lobby, bought a fruity drink from a starbucks like place , and then my feet felt sore, so I decided I would take off my shoes.

Scene 3
I walk further into the hotel, its now a gathering with some folks, including my bro and a male cousin. My brother had asked me for a family historical fact, and mentions it to my cousin, who says he knows that already.

Scene 4
Later on way out, I had oranges slices in my hand, which I was eating, saw an auntie and a female cousin, I greeted them, and even offered them oranges. A friend was by lobby door, and my white sneakers, reebok, had been arranged next to others, I asked for it, and then put it on.

Please any interpretation would be greatly appreciated. God bless you all.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Parking my car and a hotel

Post by MrsLena on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:39 am

My emotion in the dream was happy.
I love fruity drinks and oranges.

I think the dream may be that of transition.
I was driving my car and parked it, symbolizing taking a break, and then going through a hotel, another place of transition and rest. A social event?

Unsure about the whole dream now, I'll pray about it. Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top