bowling alley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bowling alley

Post by promisedchild on Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:48 pm

I had a dream that i was in a bowling alley, i had my own ball but i didnt bowl very well. My husband was there and he recommended me to use the reset button on the machine so the other balls would come up. I then remember standing at a specific line which i couldnt cross in the bowling alley and someone was handing me another ball to roll, i then remember saying i was going to let ppl know on facebook that it was 1 o clock in the am and i felt like a teenager being out that late at a bowling alley? scratching chin

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: bowling alley

Post by MrsLena on Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:42 am

What were your emotions in the dream?

My initial thoughts are that maybe this may pertain to decisions you have to make in life, but are maybe unsure or feel like you arent capable of doing so, or need assistance with.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:28 am

If I had a dream like this, I would expect the events that you experienced in the dream to manifest literally in real life.

If you don't own your own bowling ball, the one you had in the dream could be one that you selected for yourself from the in-house balls (still making it "your own"). I mention that in case the "owning" of a ball is the only part that isn't 100% literal.

I would expect the part with the reset button to be a literal recommendation when your own ball gets stuck and doesn't return - happens all the time in real life. In fact, the part where someone hands you another ball could be a literal solution to when your ball doesn't return (you just throw another one).

Finally, the comment about posting on FB is also something you may actually say. However, let me throw this out: I've had dreams where I know what I'm "supposed" to say to line up with the dream, and when I get to that point I only think it because the "script" of the dream is in my mind, and I'm aware that I'm living out a literal dream in that moment. Just saying that in case you're aware of the dream taking place in that moment. Otherwise, you may say those very words and THEN the dream is triggered to remembrance.

If a literal bowling outing is a possibility in your near future, I guess we'll see.

Just an idea. Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by promisedchild on Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:48 pm

Thank you all for the insight i appreciate it very much

promisedchild

View user profile

Back to top Go down