Possible Manifestations: Travelling and Middle Eastern menu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Manifestations: Travelling and Middle Eastern menu

Post by Paul RT on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:59 pm

I was travelling in a car and took a wrong turn, ending up on the road to the Spit Bridge towards Manly (where a former friend lives). I tried to head back, and was in the passenger seat of a small white car (a mini?)

We ended up being blocked by an oncoming white car that had accident damage. We came under gunfire and hid behind a wall. We pulled over to the side of the road and were ordered by the police to go into a run down building and were asked by the police to check it out and let them know what it looked like inside. There were two criminals in there and they came towards us and threatened us. By then there were more people with us. We pretended that we were checking out the place to have a party, and the two criminals fell for the ruse. We drove away, but still had difficulties with traffic blocking the way.

The next part was that I was hungry and checked out the menu. I didnít like to offerings because they were Middle Eastern dishes and mainly vegetarian. The chef tried to talk me into staying and trying some of the food, and I chose red meat dishes.

Last edited by Paul RT on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : possible manifestations)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Possible Manifestations: Travelling and Middle Eastern menu

Post by Paul RT on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:06 pm

I then dreamt about working at my current job. I kept getting headaches. I went to the doctor, and then caught a bus with C F (a woman who had an elder like role in my Sydney church). I was on the bus, and had forgotten to pay the bus fare. A ticket inspector was walking down the aisle but I got off before I was asked for a ticket. It was winter and it was snowing. I got off the bus in the main street of the Sydney suburb I lived in up until 1992. Most people were wearing red.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul RT on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:52 pm

Possible manifestations:
1. The first part of the dream was a warning from God about me maintaining an inappropriate relationship (which I have withdrawn from over 12 months ago)
2. "The next part was that I was hungry and checked out the menu. I didnít like to offerings because they were Middle Eastern dishes and mainly vegetarian. The chef tried to talk me into staying and trying some of the food, and I chose red meat dishes."
This is a parallel to Acts Ch 10 & 11 where Peter was challenged to minister to the Gentiles, even when he didn't want to.
On the first Sunday I attended my new church, the sermon was based on the passage Acts Ch 10 vs 33 - Ch 11 vs 18 entitled "The Gentile Pentecost".
I believe that this is another confirmation that I am to attend this church even if I don't like what's on the "menu"

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top