God was right, feelings in dreams...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God was right, feelings in dreams...

Post by Chi on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:10 pm

I have been having a few dreams with repeated themes/messages. I went to bed
pondering on some of these dreams and asking God some serious questions. I awoke having encountered another dream and the feeling of the dream resonanting in my spirit.

I was referring to something x said that seemed really derogatory and wondered why he put up with it. I felt that I could only attend something he organized with a mutual friend in case anyone suspected anything, whilst I was there I tried to busy myself with helping someone else who wasn't really interested in me helping them but wanted me to focus on why I was there. I also picked up a photograph and realized that x wasn't in it her place/position in the picture was empty but everyone else still remained the same I thought that is weird because how could her picture suddenly disappear. I also felt that God was right things were happening in this guys life. I felt so sad upon waking.
scratching chin
I would love your thoughts
Chi

Last edited by Chi on Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God was right, feelings in dreams...

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:22 pm

Hi, Chi -

To me, most of the dream seems about literal events. Your reason to attend the function with someone else and the busying yourself with helping someone else who wasn't interested in your help - both of these details seem literal to me.

The part with the person missing from the picture seems symbolic. However, I was thinking that it's symbolic for that person's literal absence.

I'm not sure on your feeling sad upon awakening. Maybe God is showing you the state of that guy's emotions, or maybe it's how you'd feel after going through the events in your dream when it comes to pass in real life.

Just some ideas.
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:31 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:Hi, Chi -

To me, most of the dream seems about literal events. Your reason to attend the function with someone else and the busying yourself with helping someone else who wasn't interested in your help - both of these details seem literal to me.

The part with the person missing from the picture seems symbolic. However, I was thinking that it's symbolic for that person's literal absence.

I'm not sure on your feeling sad upon awakening. Maybe God is showing you the state of that guy's emotions, or maybe it's how you'd feel after going through the events in your dream when it comes to pass in real life.

Just some ideas.
-Mark

Thanks Mark I totally agree with all your comments. Do you think the message is for now in terms of coming to pass shortly or way into the future? Has God revealed this to me to pray into or an insight? In terms of x missing from the picture is that a reflection on what is happening now she is no longer in the picture?

Thanks again
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:36 pm

I wouldn't think that it'd be way into the future - if I was looking for one of my dreams to come to pass, it'd be soon. A lot of mine are within a couple days.

In your dream, there didn't really seem to be a problem that needed resolution, from what I could tell, so I don't know that you would necessarily have to pray for anything. If you feel God leading you to pray for anyone in the dream, then certainly respond as such.

As far as X missing from the picture: Is that something that had concerned you prior to having the dream? Would this person's removal be a type of resolution to anything on your heart? If so, then that portion could be an answer to your concern.

If there isn't anything on your heart like that, then it could simply mean that this person isn't at the function (when the dream manifests and the other events are occurring).

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chi on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:48 pm

TheWhiteShadow wrote:

As far as X missing from the picture: Is that something that had concerned you prior to having the dream? Would this person's removal be a type of resolution to anything on your heart? If so, then that portion could be an answer to your concern.

Thanks Mark!
Yes this was a question I was pondering but I am still unclear as to why x absence has happened. IRL I have not seen x but thought nothing of it and I have been having so many dreams about this. Even though God is showing me x absence is this actually for my benefit or an episode in my friends life? That is what I am struggling to find out...
Chi

Chi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top