Bee...... hand

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bee...... hand

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:18 am

i was walking with Tom Cruise, around a park area... a bee came buzzing... he was actually trying to push the bee away by his hands, but he accidentally pushed the bee into my hand, it stung me!

we saw the stinger sticking up in my hand, he took it out...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bee...... hand

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:26 am

Hi, Sister -

I was thinking that this dream is about someone dealing with something bothersome - or, something dangerous if, say, either of you were allergic to bee stings. While this person deals with it, though, you were affected by it, and they took responsibility for it and removed it the sting.

This is just a thought, but I wonder if this is about what someone says about something they're dealing with that ends up being hurtful to you - but it's not like they did it on purpose. You both saw the sting, so there could be some understanding between you two as to why it hurt you, and then the other person could apologize or do something to make up for the unintentional hurt.

Just some thoughts. Does the Tom Cruise symbol mean anything to you? Someone you know that reminds you of him, or do you think he's just a placeholder for anyone in the dream?

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:42 am

Hi Mark, thanks for helping.

interesting, was weird you know, as he tried to swing it way, he actually(not intentionaly) 'pushed" it into my hands...
it did sting, but the pain didnt last long (i think stings last a while?)

TOm Cruise - well i was thinking about him the other day, b/c of everything going on w/him, divorce, dancing around clubs w/a new girl.
i guess he represents - a famous, good looking celebrity, w/bad luck with women...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top