A spaceship adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A spaceship adventure

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:19 am

I had a dream that there was this huge spaceship that was giving away all kinds of stuff. As I was walking into the spaceship, all kinds of people were walking out already with loads of free stuff in their hands. This group of teenagers were carrying all kinds of brand new fluffy bathrobes. I felt that I didn't get here in time, and these were prob gone by now This spaceship was like a huge maze. As I made my way up and around, I could see some people were selling things at tables, but some sections were things that were absolutely free. I found a table of Valentine stuffed animals. There were not many left, but I only grabbed two for each of my kids. I had found one other free item which I had in my hand, but I cant remember what it was. The spaceship was closing down, and I made my way down and out of the merchant areas. I could see lines of people with things in their hands waiting to get out of the spaceship. Then I had a change of heart. I wish I would've grabbed more stuff. I should've cleaned the valentine table completely. I seen the areas that were locking up...not allowing others to enter anymore. So I found one gate that was still open, and snuck back up there. One of the workers hollered to another worker to secure the gates so nobody could enter anymore, but this was after I made it through. I didn't end up finding anymore free stuff. The lines were long to get out of the spaceship. In the dream, I wasn't afraid of not getting out of the spaceship. Looking back on the dream though, and the set up of the spaceship, it seemed like I should've been concerned about getting out before the ship took off.

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A spaceship adventure

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:05 am

Hi, Daisy -

I was thinking that this dream was about a literal shopping experience - could be at a mall, or it could be at something simple like a kid's school carnival (just thowing out a couple extremes as ideas). The valentine theme for some of the items is probably literal, too - which could be an indicator of when to expect this dream to manifest.

The spaceship theme could be symbolic for the experience...meaning, it's probably not an everyday kind of thing, but something very unique - which is what made me think that it could be something quite different from a mall experience. Another thought was that the space ship would be something you saw during this experience that would bring the dream to memory - like a picture or something.

Just some thoughts,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:23 am

Thanks Mark!!! I was thinking this exact thing, even down to the timing of the event being feb!!! Thanks for the confirmation. Will update as this manifests!! I will be sure to "clear the table" though, makng the moxt of the experience....instead of wishing I would have grabbed more!! happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top