Russell Brand running a restaurant

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Russell Brand running a restaurant

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:01 am

I had a dream I was in this restaurant of sorts. There were all kinds of people there that I didn't know. It seemed everyone knew each other except for me. I didn't feel too awkward, or really care that much that I didn't know anyone. I did feel alone though. I was waiting for my meal. Waiting and waiting and waiting. I was being extremely patient in the dream. Finally I found the person running the place, was Russell Brand. I told him about me not receiving my food yet (everyone else did). He apologized, and went to put my order in. Then I was still waiting and waiting. There was a part where he showed me the back room, where all the food was made. It seemed like an honor to be back there. He gave me permission to operate the equipment in the back room. I felt honored again. I could see the machines were making hamburgers...lol. I finally got my food, but I was afraid to ask for ranch to dip my french fries into...I didn't want to be high maintenance and keep bugging Russell Brand. The burger was amazing, like the best Ive ever had!! The only thing that would make this meal any better would be some really good house ranch for my fries! lol! The restaurant looked very rich in the seated area, dark wood, like fine dining. The back part looked like a factory, lots of machines. Not a lot of people. I ate my burger in the back, there was a bar area with barstools that I sat on to eat my meal. I ate by myself. There was nobody else at the bar, nor was there anyone running it behind the counter. There was a part of the dream that Russell Brand was hugging and holding me, very affectionate. In the dream it felt super good....very comforting, and it wasn't sexual. IRL there is nothing attractive about this actor to me, not one bit, not even his humor amuses me irl...so I have no clue why I dreamed of him...lol. Any thoughts???

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Russell Brand running a restaurant

Post by MrsLena on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:35 pm

Hmm, when I read this, I thought favor and spiritual help. Maybe Russell Brand represents God connecting you with an important person of God, who will will nurture you and take you under their wings so to speak.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:39 am

Amen! Thanks Mrs Lena for your post!!! I agree completely!!

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top