Lightning Hitting The Vehicle I'm In

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lightning Hitting The Vehicle I'm In

Post by cgaddis11 on Sat Jan 05, 2013 5:17 am

I had a dream last night that lightning hit the SUV I was in. It was a very bright flash followed by a loud explosion. I felt a little buzz from the lightning in the dream as well. I was parked in a driveway when it became stormy. Then I got out of the vehicle and the clouds were still rumbling and hurried inside the house. I can remember being very scared and praying to God quickly. I believe it was just white lightning. Anybody have a dream like this before?

cgaddis11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightning Hitting The Vehicle I'm In

Post by TheWhiteShadow on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:59 am

Greetings, cgaddis11 -

I haven't had a lightning strike dream before, but I can comment on the symbolism. First off, there's always the possibility of the dream being about a literal lightning strike. The dream would then serve as a call to pray.

Likewise, if the dream is symbolic, I still believe it is a call to pray. Our cars can often symbolize our personal, waking lives. The lightning could be something sudden and shocking that comes into your life. It could be some news that you hear that affects your personal life.

In the dream, your response to it is most likely how you'll respond (or should respond) in real life: You hurried into your house and prayed. This may actually be literal in relation to when and where you get the news - meaning, you could actually be in your car and able to go inside after you find out what requires your immediate prayer. Perhaps something on the radio or a phone call. Just some things to be watchful for.

The giveaway that it's manifested is often the feelings in the dream, because you'll feel nearly the same in real life.

Blessings,
-Mark

TheWhiteShadow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top