Travelling and Middle Eastern menu

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Travelling and Middle Eastern menu

Post by Paul RT on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:58 pm

I was travelling in a car and took a wrong turn, ending up on the road to the Spit Bridge towards Manly (where a former friend lives). I tried to head back, and was in the passenger seat of a small white car (a mini?)

We ended up being blocked by an oncoming white car that had accident damage. We came under gunfire and hid behind a wall. We pulled over to the side of the road and were ordered by the police to go into a run down building and were asked by the police to check it out and let them know what it looked like inside. There were two criminals in there and they came towards us and threatened us. By then there were more people with us. We pretended that we were checking out the place to have a party, and the two criminals fell for the ruse. We drove away, but still had difficulties with traffic blocking the way.

The next part was that I was hungry and checked out the menu. I didnít like to offerings because they were Middle Eastern dishes and mainly vegetarian. The chef tried to talk me into staying and trying some of the food, and I chose red meat dishes.

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Possible Manifestation - Making a U Turn and Vegetarian Dish

Post by Paul RT on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:12 am

I think the first part of this dream was a confirmation that the relationship with this former friend was something that God wanted me to withdraw from. This is something that I did in mid 2008.
The second part was about taking on a ministry that God had planned for me (symbolised by the "vegetarian dish") , and I was resisting this calling, as I wanted something different.

Last edited by Paul RT on Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Heading update)

Paul RT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top