Talking with a prophet in my dream!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talking with a prophet in my dream!

Post by ExtremelyBlessedNFavored on Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:01 am

A few nights ago i dreamed that i was in this big house and then i drove this old man to the store. Then we had came back from the store he was sitting in the back seat of the car and he was talking to me telling me that my husband was coming and it was him and then the man had said jacob and i said no his name is L and he said yes thats him i don't know why i said jacob. Then he said its not the time and I told him i would have to pray about this and ask God and i said why didn't the true woman and man of god didn't tell me and he said that i was crictizing all the time and its not the time but he was coming and don't tell no one he said it and then he stood to get in the driver seat of the car to leave and a friend of mine walked passed and said you talking to that prophet and i just looked. Then i asked the man could i call him sometimes and tell if i had some questions and he said sure. Then he began to give me his number but i didn't have anything to write with so i told him to hold on while i went back into the house to get a pen and we couldn't find no pen by the time we found a pen and i went back outside he was gone. My mood in this dream was normal calm and was excited about the news.

ExtremelyBlessedNFavored

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talking with a prophet in my dream!

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:35 am

Are you truly waiting for a godly husband in real life (IRL)? Do you feel that you already have met this person in your waking life?

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ExtremelyBlessedNFavored on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:40 pm

Yes I am waiting on a godly husband in real life. In this dream the man and women of god are prophets in real life that wouldn't tell me anything. There was a whole scene in the dream that flashed back in the dreamed that happened in real life. And the man of god told me that my husband was watching me and I need to get ready and I prayed for confirmation because I believe I know who the person is, not only but I have asked for confirmation three times and the first two dreams I had the man appeared to and pointed at me in the dream and said you. Then the other time was that he jus appeared in one of my dreams where I could only see his upper body shoulders and up and he pointed again and said you and this was the final dream.

ExtremelyBlessedNFavored

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:43 am

Wow!!! Let me know when things manifest!!! Very cool dreams! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:35 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top