Baby and Labor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby and Labor

Post by MrsLena on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:16 am

This dream was from this morning but its a bit vague since I didnt write it down immediately.

In the dream, I was going into labor to have a baby. I remember my mom and what appears to be a midwife and maybe another lady. We took a short break for whatever reason, and later my mom said we should continue. I was particular about having my husband witness it, so I said to hold off, till someone went to go get him, think he was taking a nap, so he could see it.

IRL: I am pregnant, and my husband and I are enjoying the pregnancy experience.

Emotions: I felt normal and happy, excited.

My interpretation: I wonder if its not really about a physical baby, but maybe the birthing of something new. So it appeared to have been coming forth before, and then a short break occurred, and maybe my mother here was the Holy Spirit. My husband is around but may be unaware of the birthing taking place, as it has not yet manifested in the physical.

Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated. God bless you all.

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby and Labor

Post by MrsLena on Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:17 am

There is a job interview I am waiting to get. My husband, though he doesnt say, given the time left, which is basically that I have about 2-3 weeks left to get the interview invite and fly across the country to attend. My husband doesnt seem to think it may come. It would mean a major change, which would be great and from previous dreams, shows its God's plan, though it may not be our plan. Previous dreams have shown me that not only will I get the interview, but I will get the job. So this is really all an act of faith and holding onto God's promise.

Job is also extremely competitive and the odds of getting an interview are 10% and odds of getting the spot after an interview is 0.03% Yup, so its time like this that I love when my God starts to show off happy dance

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:41 am

Wow Mrs Lena!!! This would be absolutely amazing if God came through in this way!!! He is def the one who opens the doors that no man can open, and closes those doors that no man can close. I pray for His perfect will in your life! And by the way, congratulations on your pregnancy (BOTH the spiritual and physical one)!!! :hooray:

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Daisy wrote:Wow Mrs Lena!!! This would be absolutely amazing if God came through in this way!!! He is def the one who opens the doors that no man can open, and closes those doors that no man can close. I pray for His perfect will in your life! And by the way, congratulations on your pregnancy (BOTH the spiritual and physical one)!!! :hooray:

Amen and Amen!!!
Thanks!! Its times like this that God likes to show He is God! I just thought, I could get a call on a Monday to fly across country for a Friday interview, and God already made it possible, cause I have enough freq flier miles to get a flight last min lol!

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:56 am

Any updates??? Hope all is well! happy dance

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsLena on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:04 am

Daisy wrote:Any updates??? Hope all is well! happy dance

Not yet but seems like God has other plans, cause its in a diff city from where my husband has an offer and I was also praying for both get in the same city laugh So trust God, He is behind the scene working stuff out in a manner in which only He can, so I'm praying and waiting. I will definitely update!!! God bless you daisy!!!

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:08 am

Well, I look forward to hearing good news soon! Bless you too!!!! :hooray:

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top