Pray For Me....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pray For Me....

Post by daughterofgod1023 on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:48 pm

I am asking for prayer for me and my family. There has been much going on over the past couple of weeks that I don't fully understand but I am learning each day.

I need a lot of prayer right now through this transitional time in my life. I am coming to the recongition of some things and I am growing. I am glad that I am learning and growing. I know that as along as I am learning new things and growing in the Lord that I am moving forward.

Thank You,

Bobbie :kitty:

daughterofgod1023

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pray For Me....

Post by hisbeauty4ashes on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:54 pm

Praying for you dear one. praying praying Lord we lift up Bobby right now and we thank you that you are moving in her family and that you are teaching her new things in the spirit and in the natural. I pray Holy Spirit that you will heal and restore her family in this time and may you bring froth an abundance of love her way PAPA. We thank you Lord for shining your face upon Bobby and her family. Beloved Father Let new beginnings come forth in this family In Jesus name Amenie.

:bighug:
Jeanie

hisbeauty4ashes

View user profile http://www.hisheartbeat4nations.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by watchman on Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:07 pm

God I pray for Bobby and her family that they may grow closer to you and have a intimate relationship with you. help her to continue to grow in You. It is YOU that she lives, moves and have her being. I thank you for the newness in her life
in Jesus name
Amen

watchman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:15 am

Lord I thank you for Bobbie and her family. I pray Lord that you would give her and her family new revelation of you and your love for them. Father we thank you that it is for your purposes and your glory. Father we praise you and give you all the glory, in Jesus name amen.

your servant,

Connie praying praying praying

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:14 pm

Bobbie, cling to the Lord like never before. He's got you in His victorious righteous right hand and will NOT let you fall.

On the days where you need encouragement, just let him know and He will sovereignly send it your way...quickly. He loves you and know that His thoughts toward you are GOOD and not of EVIL...You are on your way out of the desert and into the promised land!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top