number 2 & 9 equaled the number 11 NEED INTERPRETATION!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

number 2 & 9 equaled the number 11 NEED INTERPRETATION!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:04 pm

Hello i had this dream this morning. I have a friend who is a prophet. She was telling me things about my life that were going to happen & some things that were currently going on now. I can't remember it all but there is one part that i do remember. She said that my best friend & i along with 9 other people were going to be saved from something. I seen my best friend and i standing in this tree and there were people in the water being led by the current towards the tree we were in. This was shown to me as a painting. The prophet told me this everytime i went back to sleep & i was shown the same image as a painting. The numbers 2 im guessing represent me and my friend. The number. 9 i don't know who they might be. These equal the number 11. Can someone please explain this to me????

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: number 2 & 9 equaled the number 11 NEED INTERPRETATION!!

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:14 am

scratching chin im not sure that the numbers r that significant, but more the fact that ur saved frm a flood of sorts nerd ,,i cant imagine that happeng in californy holy moly ,,i guess its 2 figure wat it symbollizes, ,,the tree kud represent jesus,, the current kud be the wide road that leads 2 destruction, shocked ,,i think that its in a pikture/paintg form is interstg idea ,,,werst case it kud be literal floodg, what

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:38 am

Well im currently living in Nevada :) as for the question about my friend i wouldn't say she speaks badly over me just that when something is wrong or I've done something wrong she will tell me.im just really sensitive to what people have to say about me. So its the flood i should be paying more attention to? :)

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sun Jan 06, 2013 10:07 am

i think the drm is more likely 2 be symbollik, but wiv the crazy weather around anythings possable nerd

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top