We made a sale!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We made a sale!

Post by tjw on Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:34 pm

I dreamed this morning that I was at a large apartment complex. There was an apartment in the complex that was considered a hot commodity, one that many buyers wanted to purchase. My husband and I owned the property. The apartment was located outside strangely. There were no walls around the apartment. It was if it were a part of the outdoors. I remember thinking it was outdoors but tucked away inside the complex somehow. My husband negotiated a deal and someone bought it from us. Plans were in the works to furnish the site with the latest classy furniture such as you would see on one of those decorating shows on HGTV. I asked my husband how much we got for the property and he said there was an 800 dollar deposit upfront and then we would receive a monthly check somewhat of a lesser amount. I remember being a bit disappointed that the monthly amount was a bit less than the deposit but overall very happy with the deal... scratching chin

Last edited by tjw on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: We made a sale!

Post by MrsLena on Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:39 am

Is there a job or an idea that you/your husband are currently negotiating, maybe say a book deal of sorts, something that involves you contributing your knowledge and wisdom to?

MrsLena

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tjw on Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:04 am

No not working on anything like that..... scratching chin

tjw

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:39 pm

Sponsored content